USS Eldridge Project Rainbow Explained

Andromida Andrews

Hi all that are interested in Einsteins unified relativity theory and Nikolas Teslas equipment used on the USS Eldridge in 1943.
These experiments were used to help cloak the USS Eldridge from radar presences.
I cannot help thinking about Einsteins unified field theory of what his theory was supposed to do.
These generators used on the ship from my knowledge were made by Nikolas Tesla and the Tesla cables that helped make the experiment work.
My question is this if Einsteins theory of unified theory was used in these experiments. Why did the Eldridge teleport to different locations. And why did some of the crew get imbedded in the ship when she materialised.
My thoughts on what had happened (and I would love feed back on this).
The USS Eldridge did teleport and appeared in different locations.
Supportive evidence claims that the equipment provided by Nikolas Tesla and Albert Einsteins theory put in practice put the USS Eldridge in its own state of relativity separate from relative present time.
Einsteins speed of light theory of 186,000 miles per hour would cause time to slow down or move backwards or forwards in time.
The world spins at 1040 miles an hour. If the Eldridge appeared in different locations in its own relative field governed by the time slip of Nikolas Teslas equipment and theories of Albert Einstein.
Using the Earths speed of 1040 miles and suspended time of the Eldridge and the drops of kva or voltage which cause the Eldridge to momentarly appear in different locations. Id say the generators did their job but couldn't hold up for the whole of the experiment.
But one thing I would like to share with time travel enthusiast.
Using the globe to help catapult you through time based on Nikolas Teslas equipment and Albert Einsteins' theories used in 1943 aboard the USS Eldridge and a compass, gps navigator which would determin how far in time you wanted to travel. And of course practising this at sea as it has the largest mass and no obsticles in your way so if you happen to materialise it would happen on open water.

Last edited:

Brian Jung

Let me frankly speak about the project, there is no such a thing regarding teleportation. Imbedding crew in the ship is the scene in the movie. It was about hedging torpedo by magnetic field.