Media 'Vampire' Graves Uncovered in Poland

Samstwitch

I know there are cults of people today who claim to be vampires. They are not real vampires, but they try to live like them in some ways. They indulge in vampire-like things such as drinking blood. I saw one on TV who had his incisor teeth capped with fake fangs, and some have coffins in their home. They are very secretive. (Even the one that was interviewed for TV was not very open about his habits.)

One member of a vampire cult writes: "No vampyre needs blood. Typically, those that drink it use it as a psychological conduit for their minds, for them, it is difficult to feed off of regular life force energy, so they have to use the age old idea of drinking blood to take energy."

An excerpt from HIV and Vampire Cults - Vampires - HIV Transmission Among Vampire Cults:

The Vampire Lifestyle

Those who live the vampire lifestyle share some common features but there are variants as well. Most living the vampire lifestyle have an interest in vampire lore. Many believe they possess physiological and psychological vampire traits. Most of these focus on music, fashion, and bodily appearance. But a small number believe sunlight is harmful or even fatal. So they live their lives in darkness. However, a few who live the vampire lifestyle that believe they need to ingest living human blood to survive and thrive. This group commonly known as "Sanguinarians" claim they physically require blood from other living beings. While most groups discourage actually biting people for the blood they seek, ingesting human blood does occur.

It is certainly an interesting subject, but I would never want to be a vampire, real or pretend, LOL. :eek:

The documentary below is about Vampire Skeletons that were recovered in Western Islands.

National Geographic Vampire Skeletons Mystery

J.A.

The Off. Story, Vladislao Dracul The 2nd, goes that He was murdered by A Turk Sultan Coward Morron, so I pers. don't agree w. any idea, for now that I can claim Vampirism to be The Real Thing, J.A., however, I'm doubtful of, what on Earth happened to His Occult Relative, Countess 'Lizzy' Báthory, Hungary, Her Body's like His never been found?!