Vatican was a Hindu temple?

Gagan Josan

Famous historian P.N. Oak claimed that the word Vatican originally came from the sanskrit word “Vatika“. He further claims that both Christianity and Islam originated as distortions of Vedic beliefs.

Oak claims that Christianity was originally a Vedic religion following Krishna and claims that Christianity was originally known by either the names Chrisna-nity or Krishna-neeti (with Oak stating these meant “The way of Krishna” or “The ethics of Lord Krishna”).

Vatican city was Hindu temple Mystery of India

Krish

Well Lord Krishna did not say anything about it....and even Lord Jeshua did not...perhaps it is...who knows. It does not matter....I am afraid to ask...either or both...when Lord Krishna comes back in about 300 to 400 years, he will straighten it out...

Miscellaneous

Interesting. There are even claims that the name "Jesus" means "Hail Zeus" and Jesus' real name was changed. Even depictions of Jesus is incorrect. Some say that the depictions of Jesus looked like Horus.

TimeFlipper

Interesting. There are even claims that the name "Jesus" means "Hail Zeus" and Jesus' real name was changed. Even depictions of Jesus is incorrect. Some say that the depictions of Jesus looked like Horus.
I believe the way that Jesus is spoken is, Haysooos and not the way Jesus is spoken in English :) (courtesy of Indiana Jones :D)

Bullethead21

There are so many missing books in the bible that was taken out, I do not see how anyone could tell anything much.......most do not even know Jesus had brothers growing up........and pushed one of them from the roof to his death.

They took that one out.......

The Vatican was built directly on top of the Pagan temples that were there way before the Christians came and slaughtered them all.....in the name of God of course.

The pagan ruins is still there today that was buried years ago....and recently the Vatican had all the pagan stuff underneath the Vatican restored and made into a museum of sorts......nice huh??

The hard cold truth is that Christianity is really the pagan religion with the names changed........the "church and state" we're never separated, just renamed to fool the ignorant.

The King James Bible is the BEST evidence of all!! It is a fraud for starters........

Anyone actually know WHO this King James WAS, and what he did?? Today we would compare this guy to our worst or most disgusting murderer in prison........just the type of guy you want editing the most sacred documentation known to man........right??

There is nothing divine at all in murder, rape and lies......

I won't even go into the pedophile stuff....or how common it was for our HIGHEST most RESPECTED religious leaders to have sex with "bath boys".........

Religions are to thank for so many other things as well......like teaching people to hate and be racist and also to kill, and that if it differs from your own beliefs then it MUST be evil!

Oh....did I mention how many religious WARS that STILL go on TODAY! Right now!!

Lumbergooz

Free thinkers believe that religions were invented to control crowds when the leader(or prophet) does not have enough army or police to ensure grip on his people..so he lures them that there is one mighty God is watching them all the time, preparing hell to trouble makers and heaven to friendly sheep...to some extent the idea makes sense...Yet it is hard to explain why human, a believer or not, if in the middle of the sea and huge waves are about to swallow his boat(or ship); he starts to beg God,(any God) to help/save him ???

Krish

.not asking why are we here..

People do know...but do not care to hear it...they want a big brother, sister, mom or dad show up and tell them the story of life....

I remember Babylon 5...when both Shadows and Vorlons asked Lorien the life beyond...

Krish

I was told, Jesus does not like when people ask for him and call Jesus...I think it is Y'shua...It is as if some calls you John, how would that be...

By the way, he is a fantastic spirit now and clowning around with Mother Theresa....that I heard...no offense to anyone...