VIDEO: Evidence that Nephilim, aka Grigori, Giants walked the earth as told in the Bible

Samstwitch

The Nephilim (aka "Grigori") were offspring of Angels who defied God, came to earth and married the daughters of men. Their offspring were giants, men of renown. Then evil became rampant on the earth and God destroyed mankind with the flood. ("sons of God" are Angels)

From the BIBLE

The term "Nephilim" occurs just twice in the Hebrew Bible, both in the Torah. The first is Genesis 6:1-4, immediately before the story of Noah's Ark:
1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
2 The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The second is Numbers 13:32-33, where the Hebrew spies report that they have seen fearsome giants in Canaan:

32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size.
33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

According to the Apocryphal Book of Enoch, the Grigori (also known as "Watchers"), are a group of fallen angels who mated with mortal women, giving rise to a race of giants known as the Nephilim.

From THE FORGOTTEN BOOKS OF EDEN in the "SECRETS OF ENOCH"

Chapter XVIII: Of the taking of Enoch to the fifth heaven

1 The men took me on to the fifth heaven and place me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me:

2 Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven?'

3 And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity.

4 And therefore God judged them with great judgement, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord's great day.

STEVE QUAYLE on COAST TO COAST AM with George Noory
The Truth About Nephilim Giants

*DISCLAIMER: I don't believe mankind was genetically engineered by Extraterrestrials. I believe in the Biblical story of Adam and Eve.

Samstwitch

Evidence for Giants Nephilim - Part 1

Evidence for Giants Nephilim - Part 2

*DISCLAIMER: I don't believe mankind was genetically engineered by Extraterrestrials. I believe in the Biblical story of Adam and Eve.

countrcultur

its hard to believe things associated with the bible where the people making the videos refer to things like "the enemy" that doesn't want you to know these things.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Recently gas exploration is going in the desert of south east region of Saudi Arabia.

This desert region is called Empty Quarter, which means in Arabic "RAB - UL -KHAALEE"; this body has been found by ARAMCO exploration team. This proves what Allah SWT said in QURAN about the people of AAD nation and HOOD nation.

news1_esqueletoanu.jpg

They were so tall, wide and very power full that they were able to pull out big trees just with the one hand. But what happen after when they become misguided and disobeys Allah SWT, Allah SWT destroyed the whole nation.

ULEMA KIRAM of Saudi Arabia believes that this body belongs to AAD nation.

Saudi military took over this whole area. And nobody is allowed to go in this region except Saudi ARAMCO personnel's. Saudi government has kept it very secret but some military helicopters took pictures from air. And one of them he runs on internet here in Saudi Arabia.

(The length of this skeleton's head is about 5 feet. Therefore, the height would have been about 25-30 feet. Is that too tall for an Anunnaki?)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Title.Charts.gif

The following chart represents the comparative sizes of giants throughout history.

9.Skeletons.pers.jpg

Text courtesy of Proving The Bible
A. Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or - several inches or more.
B. 15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late 1950's in the Euphrates valley during road construction. Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here. This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and myself above.
C. Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was an 8' 6" skeleton.
D. Goliath was about 9 feet + or - a few inches. I Samuel 17:4 late 11th century.
E. King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least 12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.
F. A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.
G. 23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.
H. A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.
I. Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.