(VIDEO) Obama: The Illegitimate President with Dr. Jerome Corsi

Samstwitch

Obama: The Illegitimate President with Dr. Jerome Corsi

Dr. Jerome Corsi, Author of:
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President

Prisonplanet.com
February 1, 2012

Alex talks with best selling author Jerome Corsi about a summon issued by a Georgia judge ordering Obama to appear before the court in a lawsuit challenging his eligibility and presence on the March presidential ballot. Obama did not appear and his lawyers said he would ignore the subpoena and not participate in the legal proceedings. Corsi and Alex also talk about the rapidly escalating situation in Iran and the Persian Gulf. Jerome Corsi is the author of The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command.

SOURCE: http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-the-illegitimate-president-with-dr-jerome-corsi.html

ON WIKIPEDIA: Dr. Jerome Corsi on Wikipedia

(Click on Green Links)

Been-There-Done-That

Obama is a fraud. Ask yourself this question, "When did I ever hear of Obama before he supposedly placed his ticket to run for president"? You didn't. Fact is he is part of the "puppet" Illuminati and he is slowly tearing up the Constitution and all of our rights. He hides the real fact that he is a legal citizen. He hides the truth and America has grown weak and meek and is scared to march on Washington and raise the birth certificate issue. He is the biggest fraud in the history of the United States in becoming your president. Did I say "your"? I sure did because he is not mine and he is not my commander in chief, thank god. I am out of the military (12 years). I wish bad things for that guy Barry O. Peace to you all and gods blessings!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Obama is a fraud. Ask yourself this question, "When did I ever hear of Obama before he supposedly placed his ticket to run for president"? You didn't. Fact is he is part of the "puppet" Illuminati and he is slowly tearing up the Constitution and all of our rights. He hides the real fact that he is a legal citizen. He hides the truth and America has grown weak and meek and is scared to march on Washington and raise the birth certificate issue. He is the biggest fraud in the history of the United States in becoming your president. Did I say "your"? I sure did because he is not mine and he is not my commander in chief, thank god. I am out of the military (12 years). I wish bad things for that guy Barry O. Peace to you all and gods blessings!

He was a junior senator from Illinois. Just because you didn't heart about him prior to the 2008 election doesn't mean nobody else did. Ask any resident of Illinois from the district he governed; they voted him in so SOMEONE knew who he was.

I agree that many aspects of Obama's rise to fame are suspect and he is, in general, not someone I trust any longer... But to insinuate that he just appeared or was picked from a stable full of lackeys doesn't do much for the argument.

Been-There-Done-That

Sorry. I meant to say that millions of people had not heard of this shape-shifter. The folks in Illinois would have as he held a seat there in government but to step up to being president and getting elected is suspect. That is all. Makes you wonder what is up with that. Oh yes, I also wanted to say that Chicago is the most corrupt state in the union as far as politics are concerned or is that the Whitehouse? LoL. Peace to you cosmo.