Video of a spider that have teleportation ability

Art

I have found a teleportation spider. When you low the framerate of the video, there is no in-between images, she teleport in nano seconds. She make jumps. Watch and enjoy :) !

Beholder

I could easily see the in between images without stopping the video, so it's clearly a jumping spider. :ROFLMAO: Also, mobile cameras have an exposure time below the frame time to reduce motion blur, especially for rolling shutter CMOS sensors. So there is plenty of time to jump when the camera is not capturing for 20 of 33 milliseconds. Enough for human eyes to capture three images during the missing time.

Art

I could easily see the in between images without stopping the video, so it's clearly a jumping spider. :ROFLMAO: Also, mobile cameras have an exposure time below the frame time to reduce motion blur, especially for rolling shutter CMOS sensors. So there is plenty of time to jump when the camera is not capturing for 20 of 33 milliseconds. Enough for human eyes to capture three images during the missing time.
No, insect have they own property for transportation. It is like to make 500 meter jump for us. Video is 24/s, you cannot deny that this spider have capability that me or you don't have, even with athletic form. It is a new form of transportation, i have writing JUMP, but jump in less than 1/24 second. In reality is less than 2 micro second. She use static electricity, like thomas torsen brown have discover, an electric charge, positive and negative can move objects.

Art

Every insects and spider have electric charge accumulator system. Bee cannot fly, this defy physics laws. Bee are just ufo like .

Attachments

• téléchargement.jpeg-14.jpg
    téléchargement.jpeg-14.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1

Beholder

Small animals have less volume per area, so their limbs can be lighter without being too weak, resulting in more acceleration. Earth gravity also has a fixed relation between time and space, so for a smaller scale, time must be adjusted for a fair comparison. Humans can easily snap their fingers at the same speed, using roughly the same force to weight ratio.

Art

Nature have very greath secret, if we observe it without any attempt to destroy it. Human have they own ability too, of course.