VIDEO: The Bob Lazar Tape: And Excerpts from the Government Bible

Samstwitch

I've heard about Bob Lazar's story since the 1990's. For those who haven't seen it...

VIDEO: "The Lazar Tape: And Excerpts from the Government Bible"

From Youtube...

"Bob Lazar shatters the cloak of secrecy surrounding the Unites States military's most highly sensitive operations located at an area known as S4 of Area 51, in the Nevada Air Force Range. Lazar gives a full account of Alien spacecraft the Government has hidden at S4 as well as details on their propulsion systems and how they operate. Bob Lazar was part of the reverse-engineering team. As chief physicist on project "Galileo", Lazar reveals what the US Military has known and held secret for decades. The Lazar Tape - describes and portrays the components and capabilities of an extraterrestrial vehicle used for interstellar space travel; a gravity propelled disc.

"Between December 1988 and April of 1989, as a young nuclear physicist, Bob Lazar was part of the back engineering team. As part of this team his job was to understand and attempt to duplicate the propulsion systems of these craft."

NOW on DVD - Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

lordalmighty1

alot of this went over my head lol, but was an interesting vid to watch thanks for posting it :)

Interesting but since my expertise is not in or about UFO, I really can't be critical or praise what I did observe.

Samstwitch

Thanks for visiting this thread. I will explain in some simpler terms. Bob Lazar worked in Area 51 in Nevada from 1988-1989. He was hired as a physicist by the 'secret government within the U.S. government' to 'reverse-engineer' alien spacecraft.

Bob Lazar and John Lear are very good friends. When Bob was working at Area 51, he saw the proof that the U.S. government is in contact with aliens and has flying-saucer type of technology. He even saw an alien with his own eyes.

Bob felt it was wrong for the U.S. government to keep this information secret from the American public and the world, so at the risk of his own life, he went public with his story about his job at Area 51 and what he witnessed there. It's a very long story about what happened to Bob, how he was nearly killed, and it's a miracle that he's still alive, but he outsmarted those MIB.

John Lear talks about what happened to Bob Lazar at Area 51 in some of the videos that I posted HERE - CLICK ME (if you would like to hear it in layman's terms from John's point of view). While Bob was working in Area 51, he went to John repeatedly and told him everything that was happening. Together they watched saucer-type discs flying in the skies in Nevada and much more. It's quite a story. :)

Here's Bob Lazar's first interview with News Anchor, George Knapp, from 1989 when Knapp broke the story. George Knapp got completely into investigating UFOs and today fills in sometimes hosting Coast to Coast AM Radio. (This 1st Video you will have to click on the link to watch on Youtube, they have blocked the embed player.)

Here's George Knapp in a News Clip with Bob recounting his trips to and from Area 51...

Samstwitch

If you want to know about Area 51, you have to hear Bob Lazar! Resurrecting this thread.
Here's one of many video interviews.

PART 1

PART 2