vigilantes

mark

vigilantes

ok i saw batman begins and i started to think what if people tried(not succeded) to figth crime i mean what is there to stop a person from doing it.there are vigilantes they kill criminals but theyre usually crazy what about normal people whit the rigth training an equipment it could be possible what do you think

Keroscene

Re: vigilantes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"mark\")</div>
ok i saw batman begins and i started to think what if people tried(not succeded) to figth crime i mean what is there to stop a person from doing it. [/b]
Prison and Death

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"mark\")</div>
what about normal people whit the rigth training an equipment it could be possible what do you think[/b]
I think they're called cops, last time I checked most of them were pretty normal, whatever that is nowadays.

DWOMT

I always wondered why Superheroes don't exist in our world :huh:

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
I always wondered why Superheroes don't exist in our world :huh:[/b]

I think that some kind of superhero probably does exist. Have you ever seen the movie "Unbreakable"? If there are complete opposites for everything, then it would make sense that some people have "superhuman" abilities.

My responses are limited, you must ask the right questions.- I,Robot;)

mark

ive heard that shaolin monks can actually levitate while meditating and that they can control theyre body heat so i guese anybody whit discipline could do it. and the reason there arent any superheroes is the same reason bruce willis doesnt become one in the movie, because they want a normal life

Strangevisitor

also lets say one day thousands of superheroes appear what would probably happen? probably what happened in the x-men series. they would be treated like freaks, we would have to make new laws, there would be a whole mess.

mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Strangevisitor\")</div>
also lets say one day thousands of superheroes appear what would probably happen? probably what happened in the x-men series. they would be treated like freaks, we would have to make new laws, there would be a whole mess.[/b]
one question. is genetic manipulation possible? and if it why wouldnt a person use it to become a captain america like character
if anybody knows about genetics please answer i you know

Jorune

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I think that some kind of superhero probably does exist. Have you ever seen the movie \"Unbreakable\"? If there are complete opposites for everything, then it would make sense that some people have \"superhuman\" abilities.[/b]

Superhuman abilities impervious to all except water. :)

AdrianDevulge

You need alot of things to be a Batman like vigilante, The rage...the need for vengeance, a want to do nothing with your life but battle evil. Mankind is a egotistical race, sure there are good people but to devote nearly every waking moment to fight crime...what would that leave you with? The second need..Money...If you have that much money...will you really spend it on fighting crime when you could feed nations? Develope new ways to grow crops? Fight diseases? Build hospitals and homes for the homeless...or would you spend it on developing gadgets for your personal armory?

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jorune\")</div>
Superhuman abilities impervious to all except water. :)[/b]

LOL-Sometimes the combination of that and soap is like kryptonite for most all superheros on Halloween.:)