Vision of possible future

Nak Sae Glim

I have not posted, in a while. But thought this was worth a share. Author anonymous by request.

---

Dreams of the future:

"Using a special diet, a strict sleep regiment and meditation, I've been able to have very interesting dreams. These are some of the things I've been able to piece together from the most recent of them. I'm not calling them visions of the future, in fact they might just be dreams. But I found them concerning enough to write down and intense enough during to take note."
___

The three great wars:

Civil uprising is likely within the next few years in many countries. Obvious reasons being belief in a broken system of government.

Many put their faith in a leader, only to not have that leader win an election. Believing the system to have failed.
It will bring outcry. More will back them, to further their own goals. Hop on the bandwagon if you wish. Meaning a large group of dissidents that believe a mistake was made. They are willing to go to great lengths to fix, what they think was a mistake.

However on the other side of this, will stand those who believe that a mistake was not made. Those that believe the leader chosen was right. Or that the first sides leader is the last person they will accept, accepting anyone but. Meaning a stalemate will be guaranteed to occur.

Neither side willing to back down from confrontation, which will lead to violence.
Police and Military involvement will increase the problem. Due to the opinion of the leader that wasn't chosen, believing it, to be a true sign of what is wrong. What needs to be changed. They will use it as a catalyst to reaffirm the movement, more will join them. The battle lines will be drawn and a "civil war" will take place. Not to depose a leader, but to decide who is right in their beliefs. A war of beliefs that will not be based on religion but on money at its core, yet few will understand this.

If you are not sure what country I'm speaking of, then you must not be paying attention. The leader who's followers will not back down, want to "make" their country "great again".

This however will pale in comparison to the "oil war".

Countries normally allies will shatter against each others military might. The sand will run red and city's of stone will be turned to dust. There will be no innocents to protect, all will be seen as enemy.
Religion will spark the issues that bring the war to head.

Splinter groups will try and assist the needy and injured, but will be killed and tortured for involvement.

Then and only then, will the great powers come into play. The Northern countries will flow south and the southern countries north. As they meet in a cold desert, the bodies of the dead will be hundreds of miles long in places.

Another war in the west, will break alliances held for thousands of years. Neighbours will bare arms against neighbours. This begins the destruction of a nuclear-powered war, when the sky is turned dark for months. Mankind will cease to live in these lands then. Except for those who live underground.
This war will be know as the "immigration of desolation".

___

Nature:

The birth of creatures long ago extinct will be praised as the Godhood of mankind.
Freedom in the pursuit of science will be limitless, possibly leading to the downfall of modern mankind.
__

Quantum computers:

Far beyond conventional computers.

In the range of being able to calculate each individual snow flake in a snow storm, graph their locations of origin and placement, shape, density and calculate time of their thaw which is dependant on the weather even weeks in advance. Or
Calculate if, where and when a person will develop a disease.

It will be in fact infinitely useful in prevention of things we don't want to happen. And will allow us the ability to plan ahead for things that are unavoidable, possibly many years in advance. All it will require is access to past information and current information. Then using these as frames it can input the outcomes of every possible occurrence, with every outcome of these occurrences and each occurrence there after.

At first it will have a set time limit.. a margin of error, in the short end, a year, then five, then the possibility is that you could know your date of death on your day of birth.
However with the great advancement comes the down side of such things.

This will be mankind's peak
The pinnacle of existence.
People will seek the computers advice for everything, love, meals, exercise, jobs, friends, children, television, news, all in an effort to either prolong their lives to the maximum or live the fullest life they can. All controlled by the computer, making it as close to a globally accepted "GOD" as mankind has ever reached.

There are a few great thinkers, who can weigh all possible factors of life as it passes and before it passes. Yet to do so must set aside a timeframe that is quickly beaten by these new computers. What would take these great minds days or weeks or months, the computers will do in seconds. This is the power they will bring. Allowing all of mankind to function at their peak, at their most intelligent, most successful, most content. Allowing mankind to be as god's themselves.

It however will not be simply predetermined to be a poor or predetermined to be rich, it will come with no question then. The computers will have spoken, one can not change the outcome of their life, because the computer can predict what you would do with the information you disliked, then adjust to incorporate that in the initial prediction.

In essence "fate" or what would appear to be fate, Would be decided for you.
The computers would obviously be augmented to give each person their "best life" so the prediction would also include this.

___

Love:

With the removal of the concepts of "love" as you see it, the concept will become known for what it is. Nothing more then a chemical reaction or imbalance in a human brain. Given medication to dose a lack of love or a surplus, allowing mankind to function on the same level.
Life partners as we consider them would become irrelevant, since a simple pill could allow for anyone to be what would once have been called a "soul mate".

___

TimeFlipper

Very soon in the UK there will be a civil war occurring between the indigenous people of the country and the huge influx of migrants heading here...This is the lunacy of the Governments that are bowing down to the EU`s law of freedom of entry into any part of Europe..
We are inviting people here and literally telling them that they do not need to have a job as housing will be found for them and they will be immediately given large amounts of money to buy their food and pay for household items and anything else they want (cell fones..computers etc) Dont you think that is complete insanity???

In 2015 it has been revealed that these "economic migrants", i call them freeloaders, cost the UK 1 Billion Pounds!!!
Even more money could be added to that figure as they can claim free health care..they are allowed interpreters for their children in schools, and if they have children living abroad they are given money to send to those children..they are repeatedly phoning for ambulances to attend to minor cuts and bruises, which costs £400 for each ambulance to get there and back from the hospital...Many of these economic migrants are thieves that cost money for our policemen to track them down and get them sentenced in court...the list is endless..

I ask you, can you possibly imagine anything what i have told you would be acceptable in your own countries??..My governments over the past 15 years have created these problems which could quite easily result in the UK and our National Health Service (NHS) going into bankrupcy!!!
I could easily write a book called, The Rise And Fall Of The United Kingdom..it would have one page and on it would be written...Immigration..:eek:

Nak Sae Glim

TimeFlipper

A few questions comes from this obviously.

1. Given you likely have this opinion, others must have the opposite one. Would it come to blows in a breaking point? If something pushed one side over the edge, would riots or such occur, leading to military and police involvement, pushing the issue into a corner as such leaving to potential rebellion?

2. Do you think this could be the "immigration of desolation" that starts the nuclear-powered war?

3. Other the deportation, are there other avenues of peace that are possible?

HDRKID

I believe there will be a civil war. Russia will then attack us.

Hospitality lies at the very core of who you are. How well you treat your guests is a good measurement of what kind of a person you are. This society is rotten to the very core.

In fact, we have the same level of hospitality as God's angels where shown in Sodom the city of sin. God burned that city with fire and a similar fate awaits us. Russia will launch a nuclear war. Ashes will be all that remains.

After the nukes fall, the cities of america are gone. Twisted skeletons of skyscrapers are all that is left of a metropolis that was filled with energy once. City is dark as there is no power. In the background you hear screams. Smoke fills the air. There are burning buildings and cars. Few standing structures remain. Those are picked over by roving gangs.

Miracle is that there is still standing a concrete block grocery. All the food is gone. However, there is some graffiti on the busted out windows that were boarded up. It says – abandon all hope, those that dare enter with in.

People say that the apocalyptic wasteland looks like a war zone. That is not so. I do not hear any sirens. A cold nuclear winter is coming. Few will survive.

A debunker walks up to me. He is grinning. “Here I am. All your predictions are wrong. In fact, you said that no one survives.”

I reply. “The city is gone. Look at the grocery. All the food is gone. How do you expect to survive?”

Debunker giggles some more. “I was listening to President $$$$ on short wave. He says it is illegal to hoard food now. That means you have to give me some of your cans. He told police to arrest all the preppers. That is another law he is gonna pass.”

I reply. “There are no laws and the president cannot pass any. There is no congress any more.”

Debunker says. “It is called an emergency measure. He says it is illegal to have more than three cans. Otherwise, they can arrest you.”

I say. “Oh sure, I will share my food with you… when hell freezes over. How do you expect to survive?”

Debunkers says. “President says that the food truck is just around the corner.” The debunker giggles like a moron… except the food truck never arrives. America is no more.

TimeFlipper

Personally i feel if there was to be nuclear happening it would start in North Korea..
The Ruskies and Americans have been friends for years..Look at all the years of the Cold War,which in reality was just simple War games being played out on the "big stage"...Both sides know that they can extort vast amounts of tax money from their inhabitants all under the guise of "Defence" ::LOL::

Two examples of their friendship...One..America never told the told the world that Yuri Gagarin was NOT the first man in space, and number two, the Russians never told the world about the faked moon landings....these come under the term of "datente" which means a ceasing of all hostilities between those two countries :D