Visions

ToxicRevival

Visions

I have been absent the past few weeks as you have noticed. This is becuase I am trying to deal with a new predicament. I am getting visions. Now be patient with me as I try to explain this. I am awake when I have the visions. Fully coherant and aware of my surroundings. I see the visions ontop of reality. All the details brought right up to me. Like superimposing the visions with my natural sight. Before the onset of a vision I am victim to intense pain in the back of my head.

The first time I was sitting at my desk working on a clients network. Suddenly the pain came on, I could barely move as I stumbled to the bathroom, while digging in the medicine cabinet the vision hit me like a frieght train. I feel to the floor not expecting my legs to collapse from under me. Everytime I feel the pain I make sure I sit myself down in a sturdy chair.

Below is a list of the visions.

The First: I was standing at the edge of a desert, with towering mountains behind me. The mountain was mostly bare rock with trees and plants struggling to live on the surface. Before me laid the dunes as far as I could see. The sky was blue and without life. The sun seemed distant, cold and threatening. The vision moved to the top of one of the dunes where I saw a great commune sitting in the center of the desert. Men stood infront of the gate to the great steel walls. Large tanker trucks sat near as the men looked them over. The trucks entered the city and the men returned to their posts.

I was in the commune next, tents and brick housing scattered about as if built in a hurry and randomly. Men, children and woman moved over the sand going about their lives. A large water tower sat in the center a open tank sitting underneath it collecting dripping water. Suddenly I was in the midst of a battle, men ran at one another armed with bladed weapons, large vehicles fired round after round into the crowd of fighting men, seemingly without a care for friend or foe. A helicopter lifted off with the water tower and the woman and children cried.

The second: I was looking up at the sky as fire arced across it. Ashes fell in its wake. I looked around me and where the ashes touched life ceased. Trees turned black and crubled to dust. Buildings exploded in circles of flying glass and steel. I was in the middle of a large city. The buildings were of a strange variety, some domed at the top and swuare at the bottom. the ground everywhere was brick as if I was in a great square. People melted before my eyes, flesh dripping from them as they screamed. I saw a face a crying man who sat in a large room surrounded by buslting people. Large consoles flanked them and he was guilty.

The third: I saw alone wolf in the forest, snow on the ground. He was pawing at a certain place and pulled the corpse of a uniformed man from beneath the snow. This he gnawed on. The man wore the uniform of Russia. In his cold grip he was holding a white strip of fabric, his body was riddled with holes. The wolf sniffed the corpse, whined and ran into the woods.

This is where I shall chronicle my visions as they come.

PyRo99

Visions

The First: I was standing at the edge of a desert, with towering mountains behind me. The mountain was mostly bare rock with trees and plants struggling to live on the surface. Before me laid the dunes as far as I could see. The sky was blue and without life. The sun seemed distant, cold and threatening. The vision moved to the top of one of the dunes where I saw a great commune sitting in the center of the desert. Men stood infront of the gate to the great steel walls. Large tanker trucks sat near as the men looked them over. The trucks entered the city and the men returned to their posts.

I was in the commune next, tents and brick housing scattered about as if built in a hurry and randomly. Men, children and woman moved over the sand going about their lives. A large water tower sat in the center a open tank sitting underneath it collecting dripping water. Suddenly I was in the midst of a battle, men ran at one another armed with bladed weapons, large vehicles fired round after round into the crowd of fighting men, seemingly without a care for friend or foe. A helicopter lifted off with the water tower and the woman and children cried.

It seems that this is depicting a war torn place. Seemingly, it sounds like it as if it was a Civil War was going on. Got me.

The second: I was looking up at the sky as fire arced across it. Ashes fell in its wake. I looked around me and where the ashes touched life ceased. Trees turned black and crubled to dust. Buildings exploded in circles of flying glass and steel. I was in the middle of a large city. The buildings were of a strange variety, some domed at the top and swuare at the bottom. the ground everywhere was brick as if I was in a great square. People melted before my eyes, flesh dripping from them as they screamed. I saw a face a lcryping man who sat in a large room surrounded by buslting people. Large consoles flanked them and he was guilty.

War. Sounds like some major major major weapons are being used, or some kind of natural disaster.

The third: I saw alone wolf in the forest, snow on the ground. He was pawing at a certain place and pulled the corpse of a uniformed man from beneath the snow. This he gnawed on. The man wore the uniform of Russia. In his cold grip he was holding a white strip of fabric, his body was riddled with holes. The wolf sniffed the corpse, whined and ran into the woods.

Something to do with the Russians. Probably their attempts to attack terrorists.

I love stars

Visions

The man wore the uniform of Russia.

How did you now that it was a uniform of Russia? I can't reconise the different between the uniforms , they look all the same for me.

So you just knew how a russia uniform look like?
Or you just knew that it was a russia uniform?

XDrFirefly

Visions

Ok, here is my question. Why are you recieving visions?
Have anything changed in your life? I'm not saying i disbelieve anything deal with visions, I used to have a few myself. But, I linked mine to events that opened different channels in my brain. So, i just wondering Why, they are coming now?

thanks

dr ff