Voting Machine Source Code Leaked

shane

Voting Machine Source Code Leaked

Due to a bit of oversight and a lot of sheer stupidity on the part of Sequoia, some of the SQL code that runs modern voting machines in the US has been leaked. Not surprisingly, this code appears to be directed toward doctoring election results in direct violation of FEC regulations. A page has been set up where anyone can view and discuss the code, a link to which can be found below.

http://studysequoia.wikispaces.com/

I've always known large scale democracy to be a scam, in that any large scale system of government is at best nothing more than a means for a select elite to exploit the masses in general. The doctoring of elections doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me is that this hasn't been front page news. Obviously, balloon kid was more important. Seriously though, what ever happened to journalistic integrity and the fourth estate?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Voting Machine Source Code Leaked

I was a video a few years ago, featuring a guy testing the machine, and showing how it was working, sort of. The guy was showing that the vote count wasn't right at all, but I don't remember exactly how.

Harte

Re: Voting Machine Source Code Leaked

We in Memphis are in the process of going back to a verifiable ballot.

There shouldn't be a problem with vote counts as long as the results are delivered to central locations by hand and not electronically.

Verification would catch any tampering as long as the machines are not connected online.

Harte