W.T.F how come I'm here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1

Do not reply to this post. Someone meaning either time flipper judging by his sloppy tea biscuits or its that other idiot there that almost got me. I'm not that stupid. So do not reply to this post. Your an idiot if you do.

TimeFlipper

Do not reply to this post. Someone meaning either time flipper judging by his sloppy tea biscuits or its that other idiot there that almost got me. I'm not that stupid. So do not reply to this post. Your an idiot if you do.
bungee-jump-tea-and-biscuits-simon-berry-1479398636-large-article-0.jpg:LOL:

lamdo263

Look I mean how come I'm here? I was perusing my local car dealership when I got short I had to go to the bathroom. I had in my bag my HDR when I slipped in some piss on the floor and I'm not kidding man fell flat on my face. My bag that was slung on my back went flying and hit the sink and.......

KAPOW!!!??!!?!!!!!!!!!!

There was like a lot of smoke and when it cleared I found myself here wherever the hell here is. I find like there's a nut posing as me and stolen me life like no shit. Like he's even claiming to have a pacemaker what a douchebag. Like help me as this is serious Donald Trump crap.

Baz
Oh' tell us all a little bit about you? Your likes, dislikes and hobbies? What song do you like to sing when getting up in the morning? How do you express yourself when you dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.