Wal-Mart Stores Around the Nation Shutting Down for Six Months for “Plumbing Issues” —...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Speculation is running wild with the announcement that several Wal-Mart stores around the United States are shutting down either permanently or for six months or more due to “plumbing issues.” The shutdowns have no rhyme or reason and are not limited to any particular region, leading many to believe that there is some sort of conspiracy at work here. It is obviously not possible that all of these Wal-Marts are suffering from the same plumbing issues unless they were all constructed the same way at the same time with the same design flaw. A more likely theory is that the plumbing excuse is a cover for a real problem with their merchandise that is shipped all over. The theories are out of control, with some people even talking about “radioactive food” being sold in Wal-Mart stores. What do you think is going on with these Wal-Mart stores? Conspiracy or major issues?

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, some Walmarts here have closed, too. It's really bizarre. The rumor I heard is that the government is preparing for war and is going to use them. For what, I don't know.

Here's an article:

Why Is WalMart Mysteriously Shuttering Stores Nationwide For "Plumbing Issues"? | Zero Hedge

One in Florida didn't even notify employees. Isn't that bizarre? Why wouldn't they give them a heads up? Wouldn't plumbing be a planned project and wouldn't they simply move employees to other stores ahead of time?

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

What, weird! Maybe if it is for war they are going to use them for Storage or they are preparing for some kind of natural disaster seeing as the main ones closing are in the south. Hurricane? maybe caused by HAARP? But that is really odd for a company at the top of it's game to just shut down.

TnWatchdog

I hadn't heard about this one. One thing for sure... we will be the last to know if there is something sinister to this story. I suspect that someday something sinister will happen, which will surprise everyone...even the ones that expected it to happen.

Martian

Their stock price has been falling steadily since the beginning of this year. Although sinister motives wouldn't surprise me with this company, they're probably just trying to cut their losses. Click on YTD (year to date) at the following link:

WMT: Summary for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Common St- Yahoo! Finance

A lot of people think it is related to the Jade Helm military exercises which begin in July and take place mostly in the southwest. Though this may be true, we're not likely to find out in advance.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Interesting, I posted this thread on another website and was made fun of for it. I'm glad you guys will talk it out, at least!

I just think it's odd that Walmart didn't even tell employees that they were closing down. If it were for economic reasons, wouldn't they have an employee meeting and let them know that they are losing their jobs?

TnWatchdog

Interesting, I posted this thread on another website and was made fun of for it. I'm glad you guys will talk it out, at least!

I just think it's odd that Walmart didn't even tell employees that they were closing down. If it were for economic reasons, wouldn't they have an employee meeting and let them know that they are losing their jobs?
I worked for a large corporation in North Carolina and the corporate people from Indiana came in, laid everyone off, and shut the plant down. No one knew what was going down. Corporate types are like the government...shoot first then ask questions...in other words they do what they damn please.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I worked for a large corporation in North Carolina and the corporate people from Indiana came in, laid everyone off, and shut the plant down. No one knew what was going down. Corporate types are like the government...shoot first then ask questions...in other words they do what they damn please.

I suppose they don't really care. You're probably right.

TnWatchdog

I suppose they don't really care. You're probably right.
Unless we all worked for Gravity Payments whose CEO seems to care.

Last edited: