Creativity Walking away.

label

hi,

Well let me just write this out, it is up to you to read it or not...

Ever wondered if a lucid dream can be more?

Well i don't think this was a lucid dream but i think i was dead.

So some time ago i woke up and felt hot and just wanted to cool down for a bit. So i do what i normally would do. i went to the bathroom. Now for reason i keep the bathroom light on at all times. If you think i am afraid of the dark your assumption would be correct. But i am not afraid of the dark, i am afraid what is in it.

Anyhow i walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror absolutely shocked! There was no reflection! Well i figured this is a dream i better start waking myself up. But i then realized i couldn't touch anything. It was just impossible to move. Everything felt supper heavy and i couldn't even flick a light switch, close the door or pull on the toilet paper.

Now for those of you that doesn't know, in Lucid dreams things like lights and phones and stuff don't work well. So a thought, fine let me just wake up. But i felt cold, really cold. I looked around and figured right this must be the "nightmare part". I suffer from night terrors needless to say they are no fun.

But this wasn't that, this felt really real. So i walked to my bed and there i saw myself asleep? Seriously? A loud drum echoed, i looked around and saw that the light from the hallway was really bright. Like a moth i turned my attention to it and slowly walk to the door. Before me was a very long hallway it seemed endless but the light at the end was really bright.

Stepping back i figured i shouldn't enter, but i was already standing inside of it. Nothing behind me and just a light before me. Well nothing to but walk towards it. i started to really notice that i didn't feel anything anymore. Strange, like hospital strange or rather like anesthesia. i wished at this point i wasn't so alone, so horribly depressed. Well the despondency continued as i walked on. Filled with regret i realized that there is no way out no way back just what is before me.

i Sat down i didn't want to move anymore. i wanted to cry but i had no tears. i wanted to scream but had no voice. i wanted to be held but there was no one to hold me.

Strange as it was i just looked down there was nothing. Just blackness and coldness. i kind of knew at this stage that this might not be a dream. But it could still be one right. But i can cry in my dreams and not here? i can talk in my dreams but not here? What is this place?

each thought introduced a panic... Again a loud drum echoed, louder then before this time the drumming didn't stop. The drumming became louder and louder i then felt a harsh pull from behind.

i Woke up and looked around...

What a dream...

Now however i don't think it was.

dimension-1hacker

hi,

Well let me just write this out, it is up to you to read it or not...

Ever wondered if a lucid dream can be more?

Well i don't think this was a lucid dream but i think i was dead.

So some time ago i woke up and felt hot and just wanted to cool down for a bit. So i do what i normally would do. i went to the bathroom. Now for reason i keep the bathroom light on at all times. If you think i am afraid of the dark your assumption would be correct. But i am not afraid of the dark, i am afraid what is in it.

Anyhow i walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror absolutely shocked! There was no reflection! Well i figured this is a dream i better start waking myself up. But i then realized i couldn't touch anything. It was just impossible to move. Everything felt supper heavy and i couldn't even flick a light switch, close the door or pull on the toilet paper.

Now for those of you that doesn't know, in Lucid dreams things like lights and phones and stuff don't work well. So a thought, fine let me just wake up. But i felt cold, really cold. I looked around and figured right this must be the "nightmare part". I suffer from night terrors needless to say they are no fun.

But this wasn't that, this felt really real. So i walked to my bed and there i saw myself asleep? Seriously? A loud drum echoed, i looked around and saw that the light from the hallway was really bright. Like a moth i turned my attention to it and slowly walk to the door. Before me was a very long hallway it seemed endless but the light at the end was really bright.

Stepping back i figured i shouldn't enter, but i was already standing inside of it. Nothing behind me and just a light before me. Well nothing to but walk towards it. i started to really notice that i didn't feel anything anymore. Strange, like hospital strange or rather like anesthesia. i wished at this point i wasn't so alone, so horribly depressed. Well the despondency continued as i walked on. Filled with regret i realized that there is no way out no way back just what is before me.

i Sat down i didn't want to move anymore. i wanted to cry but i had no tears. i wanted to scream but had no voice. i wanted to be held but there was no one to hold me.

Strange as it was i just looked down there was nothing. Just blackness and coldness. i kind of knew at this stage that this might not be a dream. But it could still be one right. But i can cry in my dreams and not here? i can talk in my dreams but not here? What is this place?

each thought introduced a panic... Again a loud drum echoed, louder then before this time the drumming didn't stop. The drumming became louder and louder i then felt a harsh pull from behind.

i Woke up and looked around...

What a dream...

Now however i don't think it was.
had a few similar dreams: in a hotel, thinking I was awake; fell asleep while sleeping and woke up but only saw blackness and could barely move. I woke up and saw the hallway turned into a gargantuan swimming pool and started to swim. I could actually feel the water and how light my body felt. another dream, I saw blackness and could barely move, and I felt a type of agony. I think these dreams are side effects of a lack of exersize and a few other factors not being dead, but the odds of that being correct I think are one over infinity.

label

had a few similar dreams: in a hotel, thinking I was awake; fell asleep while sleeping and woke up but only saw blackness and could barely move. I woke up and saw the hallway turned into a gargantuan swimming pool and started to swim. I could actually feel the water and how light my body felt. another dream, I saw blackness and could barely move, and I felt a type of agony. I think these dreams are side effects of a lack of exersize and a few other factors not being dead, but the odds of that being correct I think are one over infinity.

i figured i better but "fan fiction" next to this one... Who knows i don't want to become an alarmist.

Dreams are strange art they not? But i cannot help but wonder what would have happened if i continued to walk. That said it was a very cold reminder that i really do have no one in my life. that i feel is more scary at times.