Wanna talk about orbs?

label

Dude here is a little insight into my world, where i live we share things because <1> i live in the third word stuff is expensive <2> if someone gave you a heartfelt warning they did so because they cared enough <3> if it bothers you contact admin and ask that the post be removed <4> it is not like it was insulting or even demeaning it is just a warning that this stuff does end badly for some people.

so sorry that someone figured out my password posted a warning. i changed my password so you can accept that move on or not choice is yours.

:cool::cool:

Miscellaneous

Dude here is a little insight into my world, where i live we share things because <1> i live in the third word stuff is expensive
Dude, what? Can you put in commas and dots? Because I don't understand.

<2> if someone gave you a heartfelt warning they did so because they cared enough
It was more like; uncalled for. That's like asking a person what's it like to smoke when the dude next to you warned you about health problems when you haven't even lighted up a single cigarette yet.

<3> if it bothers you contact admin and ask that the post be removed
I'm not really bothered. I was put off because I think the long-ashed post with a warning was unnecessary or was placed there all of a sudden when all I was curious about is someone's story. It's not like the user's story can give you nightmares.

<4> it is not like it was insulting or even demeaning it is just a warning that this stuff does end badly for some people.
Haha... I already have bad things happening beyond human knowledge or acceptance, in a sense. But nope. It wasn't insulting.

Dragonchaser

mg21128320.500-2_500.jpg

This is an atom nucleus ; what I saw look almost similar but the core was an inverted triangle (perfect triangle) meaning with it's point facing downward . The surrounding particles as well as the core were millions of very small individual purple orbs but moving as a cohesive unit .

Long before that (maybe 3 + years) when I became a webmaster I realized over time that I'm (as in me) ALWAYS connected - like in without any computer or phone . It connects with / through me .

After my awakening I learned to control it ; in layman's terms putting up firewall .
Now I only receive what I want .

To be honest , I always had a "taste" for electricity like put my tongue tip between the poles of a 9V DC battery - you know just for fun .
Later I began working with electricity as an electrician , it bit me a few times without any serious consequences .

So did I invite it ? : Yes

What is it ? : I truly do not know .

I'm still me but "unleashed" .

Attachments

• 20130105-064517-am crop.jpg
    20130105-064517-am crop.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3

Miscellaneous

mg21128320.500-2_500.jpg

This is an atom nucleus ; what I saw look almost similar but the core was an inverted triangle (perfect triangle) meaning with it's point facing downward . The surrounding particles as well as the core were millions of very small individual purple orbs but moving as a cohesive unit .

Long before that (maybe 3 + years) when I became a webmaster I realized over time that I'm (as in me) ALWAYS connected - like in without any computer or phone . It connects with / through me .

After my awakening I learned to control it ; in layman's terms putting up firewall .
Now I only receive what I want .

To be honest , I always had a "taste" for electricity like put my tongue tip between the poles of a 9V DC battery - you know just for fun .
Later I began working with electricity as an electrician , it bit me a few times without any serious consequences .

So did I invite it ? : Yes

What is it ? : I truly do not know .

I'm still me but "unleashed" .
I was hoping I would find answers through your story about orbs such as yours (or you being the orb or whatever you want to call it) but I did not. Made me question some things. Almost made me itch to share your story with my benefactor... But I don't want to ask too much out of him. He's a busy man :oops:

Dragonchaser

I was hoping I would find answers through your story about orbs such as yours (or you being the orb or whatever you want to call it) but I did not. Made me question some things. Almost made me itch to share your story with my benefactor... But I don't want to ask too much out of him. He's a busy man :oops:

In my case I have various theories what it might be - do have an open mind .

I must mention both times I saw it was very early in the morning , between 3am -4:30am . The first time I saw a quick glance of it , the second time was in my room in pitch-darkness ; I could clearly define detail as it moved slowly closer . That same evening I saw the "portal" through my third eye , all while being conscious .

Then it fused with me .

My theories
* It was the activation of my crown chakra hence it opened the third eye for advanced realms .
* It was the triple circle protection cast taking on physical? form . (I did that a few weeks before)
* It was my spiritual ascension (think of the movie The Covenant) . When my grandmother died I was not near also not at her funeral . She was "gifted" as well , but it skipped my mom in some way . When she died , that "force" should have come to me but I eluded it so long - finally it catched up with me forcing me into spiritual ascension .

My psychic abilities always was rather sharp but it is now way off the charts .

It is still a learning process ...

label

Dude here is a little insight into my world, where i live we share things because <1> i live in the third word stuff is expensive
Dude, what? Can you put in commas and dots? Because I don't understand.

<2> if someone gave you a heartfelt warning they did so because they cared enough
It was more like; uncalled for. That's like asking a person what's it like to smoke when the dude next to you warned you about health problems when you haven't even lighted up a single cigarette yet.

<3> if it bothers you contact admin and ask that the post be removed
I'm not really bothered. I was put off because I think the long-ashed post with a warning was unnecessary or was placed there all of a sudden when all I was curious about is someone's story. It's not like the user's story can give you nightmares.

<4> it is not like it was insulting or even demeaning it is just a warning that this stuff does end badly for some people.
Haha... I already have bad things happening beyond human knowledge or acceptance, in a sense. But nope. It wasn't insulting.

All i can say is don't set your browser to remember passwords. other then that where i live "bad things" on this topic are very excessive.