war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

Harte

Re: war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
this is so true, just look around ... people belive everything that they see on tv .and never take the time to evaluate it, or disern it . they just assume its the truth...[/b]

I agree. Some people even go as far as to believe what they see about Nostrodamus on Australian TV.

Harte

PSY101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
I agree. Some people even go as far as to believe what they see about Nostrodamus on Australian TV.

Harte[/b]

LOL. I was waiting for someone to comment :p

BubbuClinton

I don't think Nostradamus ever defined what an anti-christ was. I am sure that it is different from the the assumptions made about the Book of revelations. However, I think most people consider an Anti-Christ to be an emporer or general that is hell bent on distruction. Revelation speaks of a beast that a lot of protestant biblical interpreters think will be the ruler of the EU and make a peace plan with Israel before a major world war happens. Some scholars believe it was really referring to Julius Cesar. Who knows.

Also, I think that Nostradamus lived in the 1400's, well after the Roman empire and his quatrains usually have a time period associated with them.

The issue about Nostradamus is how to interpret him, because he wrote backwards, in antigrams and 4 or 5 different languages to boot. Most people believed he spoke of 3 anti-christs. The first being Napolion. He hinted about Napoilian conquering France and the war with Russia. Most people think Nostradamus was pretty good with French based prophacy. The 2nd he talked about the someone coming from the land of the river Hister (Modern Danube). The Hilter propegandist of the time loved to use Nostradamus to show Hitler would be Strong, powerful and to justify what Hilter was doing as foretold. Of course Hitler killed them when they couldn't predict victory. So Hister became associated with Hitler. The 3rd is susposed to wear a blue hat. Some translations call it a blue turban, so people look toward the Arab nations. But if I remember my TV shows right it was really a blue hat that could or could not be a turban. This person comes to power shortly after Mabus dies from something he starts and then then starts a 27 year war. The question is who is Mabus. Some people see an antigram where the Ma can be inverted and backwards to GW, remember we are using French letters here and Bus is a phonetic of Bush. So they think Mabus is GWBUSH and if he dies it starts a 27 year war. Others see Sadam Hussein because MAbUS-SUdAM. Some see Osama Bin Lauden, No one knows, but his quatrain is dated for some time in the early 21st century and not in ancient Rome. So if Nostradamus is relevent, then so is the 3rd anti-christ.

I haven't watched a lot of TV lately so I am a little fuzzy on the facts.

Bubbu

StarLord

Are we sure that the supossed 'Anti-Christ' wasn't someone that had a link to the opposite connections Power Wise, as in the 'Dark Side'. For some reason, that is the jist of what I had always thought...

BubbuClinton

Well since to be Dark is really the absence of Light, like as to be Evil is the absence of Good, to be the Anti-Christ would be absence of Christ or Good or God. Thus any Anti-Christ would have to hold no traits of Christ or Good or God or light and would protray qualities of Evil or Dark and thus would be aliened with the Darkside because they are not aliened with the so called Lightside. If that makes any sense.

Bubbu

artsouth

a sign of this is supposed to be the fall of the roman catholic church,something about the city of seven hills?"i don't know where that is" , and the last pope.then something about a comet.....

CaryP

a sign of this is supposed to be the fall of the roman catholic church,something about the city of seven hills?\"i don't know where that is\" , and the last pope.then something about a comet.....[/b]

The city of seven hills is Rome artsouth, and it's supposed to be destroyed under "Peter of Rome" Nice thoughts, eh? I'm kidding of course. Rome is a beautiful place, even with the police and their automatic weapons.

Cary

artsouth

thanks for clearing that up cary, ive not left the states ,and im not catholic...so iwas just a bit lost..

PSY101

whats the joke about austraila?[/b]

Don't worry artsouth, it was just a poke to get a reaction from the aussies in this forum.

So Harte I say to you :p LMAO!