Was Mormonism Established on False Claims & Counterfeit Principles ?

JasperMoon

Since the past 10 years, maybe, they've built up the Joseph Smith farm area, built a major temple there and have added to the Hill and made it high tech for the summer performances. Yes, it still has some of that feel when I go by and there are many visitors there. Have you also been to the Peter Whitmer Farm just out of Waterloo. There, too, is a nice museum and visitors' center. I, too, don't espouse any established religion. But I have from time to time taken in prophecy conferences to hear the guest speakers and their take on the MIddle East and what's going on there. As I mentioned, I know several Mormons, work at the schools in that area and know some of the kids who are Mormon, though they don't tell me which ones exactly. They are all typical kids. Their parents are typical, and I did have a boss a few years ago who also was Mormon and she was one of the greatest bosses I've ever had over the years. If you can, come again and take in the scenery while the air in that part of the woods is still fresh and clean from trash mountains stench.

bluejay_1919

Since the past 10 years, maybe, they've built up the Joseph Smith farm area, built a major temple there and have added to the Hill and made it high tech for the summer performances. Yes, it still has some of that feel when I go by and there are many visitors there. Have you also been to the Peter Whitmer Farm just out of Waterloo. There, too, is a nice museum and visitors' center. I, too, don't espouse any established religion. But I have from time to time taken in prophecy conferences to hear the guest speakers and their take on the MIddle East and what's going on there. As I mentioned, I know several Mormons, work at the schools in that area and know some of the kids who are Mormon, though they don't tell me which ones exactly. They are all typical kids. Their parents are typical, and I did have a boss a few years ago who also was Mormon and she was one of the greatest bosses I've ever had over the years. If you can, come again and take in the scenery while the air in that part of the woods is still fresh and clean from trash mountains stench.
Wow, yes that is alot different from the time I saw it when I was a child. It was just the forest you could walk through.

JasperMoon

now it's a big event each year. There is a visitor's center at the bottom of the hill there is also a new building there. There are new tech poles wires, etc on the grounds. And just a couple of miles north there is Temple Road where the new temple was built and a big community center or steakhouse for the church. turn on Stafford there's a whole community built up around the Smith farm and home. You really have to come see it again someday.

bluejay_1919

now it's a big event each year. There is a visitor's center at the bottom of the hill there is also a new building there. There are new tech poles wires, etc on the grounds. And just a couple of miles north there is Temple Road where the new temple was built and a big community center or steakhouse for the church. turn on Stafford there's a whole community built up around the Smith farm and home. You really have to come see it again someday.
Definitely! Put that on my list of things to do with my family!