This thread is here to discuss potential methods for creating quantum entangled particles, as personally I only know one method, and I seek knowledge on other ways.

The method I know is by using a crystal to split photons into pairs of weaker, entangled photons. I was wondering if there were any other scientific methods to creating entangled particles. Thanks

TimeFlipper

This thread is here to discuss potential methods for creating quantum entangled particles, as personally I only know one method, and I seek knowledge on other ways.

The method I know is by using a crystal to split photons into pairs of weaker, entangled photons. I was wondering if there were any other scientific methods to creating entangled particles. Thanks

You claim to know how to quantum entangle photons, so why would you want to know other ways of achieving the same outcome?

Harte

Other particles can also be entangled. Maybe he wants that.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Other particles can also be entangled. Maybe he wants that.

Harte

Seeing as he already stated photons, I thought it was a good bet he would be looking for other members to come up with entangled photons also, unless he was thinking about electrons at the back of his mind Hartey, why not ask him? :D..

Last edited:

Harte

Seeing as he already stated photons, I thought it was a good bet he would be looking for other members to come up with entangled photons also, unless he was thinking about electrons at the back of his mind Hartey, why not ask him? :D..
No thanks. I'll let him figure it out on his own.
It's more amusing that way, and if this place needs anything (and it does,) it's amusement.

Harte

TimeFlipper

No thanks. I'll let him figure it out on his own.
It's more amusing that way, and if this place needs anything (and it does,) it's amusement.

Harte

Iam 101% in agreement with you Hartey! (y)..
Why not start up a new thread that's dedicated to amusement? :cool:
What do you think of the thread title Paranormalis Amusement Park, PAP for short? :LOL:..

Last edited: