We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariya94

No, I'm just explaining how he acted. He was upset about everything and everyone was stressing him out , apparently, according to him.
He said he always respected me and that I was one of the few people that he respected, namely me and Tre. With regards to Pegii, he called her crazy all the time and didn't want anything to do with her. He hated how she acted around him, thought she was trolling his server all the time, and that she was making jokes at his expense and not contributing anything useful to the group.

Then he thought she made up a fake username and that she was messing around with him. She got banned from the servers several times.
I thought everything was going fine with this server though and that we were at least working to make some progress, and I didn't really see any problems.The server being deleted was not something I had seen coming and I was shocked to say the least. Just last week we were recording episodes and he said he liked the way they were going and then boom, it all disappeared.
Yes, the website is also not being updated anymore. I don't think they were planning to really move forward with the website but instead wanted to focus more on research projects and funding for the project.

TimeFlipper

Pegii would always be a risk to anyone on time-travel matters, i dont think she would have done much research into it :D.
But, in fairness to her i dont think that adam could have found anything that Paranormalis had not already known about...
He wanted to be THE person who had discovered something totally unique in the area of time-travel, and i think he imagined himself being exalted by scientists physicists mathematicians engineers ect etc, from all over the world....To put it simply, he got no fricking chance! :LOL:..

Monica Brannan

No, I'm just explaining how he acted. He was upset about everything and everyone was stressing him out , apparently, according to him.
He said he always respected me and that I was one of the few people that he respected, namely me and Tre. With regards to Pegii, he called her crazy all the time and didn't want anything to do with her. He hated how she acted around him, thought she was trolling his server all the time, and that she was making jokes at his expense and not contributing anything useful to the group.

Then he thought she made up a fake username and that she was messing around with him. She got banned from the servers several times.
I thought everything was going fine with this server though and that we were at least working to make some progress, and I didn't really see any problems.The server being deleted was not something I had seen coming and I was shocked to say the least. Just last week we were recording episodes and he said he liked the way they were going and then boom, it all disappeared.
Yes, the website is also not being updated anymore. I don't think they were planning to really move forward with the website but instead wanted to focus more on research projects and funding for the project.
I hate the term 'crazy', it's often used to belittle the opinions of people with opposing views. 'You may say that but you're crazy so you're automatically wrong.' It also completely belittles the real issues of people who are genuinely mentally ill, actual 'crazy' people, who need psychological support not slurs and insults.

Monica Brannan

Also someone shared this video with me
Adam gleefully laughs about wanting to hit someone over the head with a shovel and then makes a rape joke.

Monica Brannan

Well he deleted his discord server now and wants nothing to do with anyone. He says he'd rather work by himself now. And then he went and blocked everyone including me because everyone was getting on his nerves. He also asked me to help him record episodes for his show but he deleted those too because he wants to work alone.
He sounds like a really nasty piece of work. I'm glad nobody here was naive enough to donate to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.