We Have Over 1,000 Twitter Followers!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This one didn't age well.

Our 1000 followers were mostly bots. 99% of them. Empty or automated profiles.

Our profile still exists on X. But it's not active right now, and I haven't decided anything yet, as to whether I need to revive it. It's useless to make it automated as before...

I wouldn't mind keeping it manual and posting stuff myself. But our followers are useless. What's the point of having over a thousand followers, if your posts get on average 5 to 10 views total? You're posting in a void.

To be continued...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This one didn't age well.

Our 1000 followers were mostly bots. 99% of them. Empty or automated profiles.

Our profile still exists on X. But it's not active right now, and I haven't decided anything yet, as to whether I need to revive it. It's useless to make it automated as before...

I wouldn't mind keeping it manual and posting stuff myself. But our followers are useless. What's the point of having over a thousand followers, if your posts get on average 5 to 10 views total? You're posting in a void.

To be continued...

Most only want to see politics and X will suppress content they don't like.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What makes you say that?

X seems like the only platform that encourages free speech right now.

False.

Many of us have shadow bans and they just suspended my account permanently for no reason. They wouldn't even tell me why. Their AI censorship is tighter by the day. It filters out key words and you can get suspended or made to delete the post. Elon's stance on free speech is a lie. Sorry. The new CEO, Linda Yaccarino, is ex-WEF. She's an extreme leftist. (Note: I said extreme. My intention is not meant to insult anyone).

Celebrities and accounts that bring them advertising dollars are exempt from the TOS and censorship

I got my old account back. After years of not being able to reset my PW, I was finally able to. I am staying extremely light on that one. Very little politics. When I was suspended, I had just posted a MAGA banner and stated that I was silenced on there.
Now, I have to hide words like "silcenced" by using numbers: s1l3nced. That's until they train the AI to figure it out.

You wanna know where the free speech is?

HERE.