Weird phone call

Astral Vibe

Weird phone call

Today, I had one of the most weird experiences I've ever had.
The phone rang as normal. I answered it and there was this strange sounding guy on the other end. I said who's calling as I normally do. He said he was John Titor.
I didn't know what to say. I guess he was some prank caller messing around. Thing is I live in UK and things like this never happen to me, I only hear about them, like in USA or something. Well anyway, he told me I was in danger and was of importance to the future. So I put the phone down. Then I picked the phone up to dial 1471 to see what the number was and he was still on the phone I could hear him breathing. So I said to him who are you really and he still insisted he was JT. Anyway, he told me again that I had to watch out and that he has not got long left to live or something. Then he put his phone down. I am very freaked out.
I would really, like someone to help me out here as I am scared. It could be some nutter who is a cereal killer or something. I still dialled 1471 straight after he went and it said withheld number :dry:

Frog186

Weird phone call

Astral Vibe
Hi it's Frog I just wanted to say if it was john titor then he would of traveled back to our timeline and gave you a message of importance but why would he give you a number that kind of sounds different did he dead or did he live after you talked with him? also there are many people who like to make jokes or play games with others I don't know what happened because I wasn't there I believe if it was john he was trying to find help or trying get something that was major important across to someone what that is I have no idea also one last thing to say just remember this phrase what we know now is what we will know in the future! well that is all I will say for now and don't become frightened maybe it was something important that you needed to do in the future or maybe not all I will say for now is calm down and relax maybe the message wasn't for you maybe for someone or something else!

PyRo99

Weird phone call

Hmmm...

Contact you're police? :huh:

Thats too weird. :unsure:

Astral Vibe

Weird phone call

It is very weird.
I have contacted the police and they said they cannot do much about the situation as little information is known. They told me I can give a statement about the call, but to find out more information they can install this box to monitor my future calls. Incase he rings back. I didn't tell the police who he was claiming to be of course, or they'd think I was nuts.

PyRo99

Weird phone call

Why do people care what others think of them. I'm sure I've given the vibe of that I'm crazy, oh well. Its not going to change my outlook of them.

I would've told them the whole truth, because you're witholding information, inwhich could be an obstruction. Especially, if the US government is looking for him. If he wasn't a PSYOPs.

TheSadGoat

Weird phone call

Originally posted by Astral Vibe@Nov 26 2004, 12:55 PM
The phone rang as normal. I answered it and there was this strange sounding guy on the other end. I said who's calling as I normally do. He said he was John Titor...

I didn't know what to say. I guess he was some prank caller messing around.

That must've been freaky!? Maybe it was just a prank though, somebody from one of the boards who figured you out?

Astral Vibe

Weird phone call

Well it can't be someone from these boards as my phone number isn't anywhere on here at all. Unless they got my number from my IP address or something. Maybe we should question everyone just to be sure??

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Weird phone call

They couldn't have gotten your phone number from your IP, unless they worked at the ISP company and had access to the records. Only moderators and admin can see your IP anyways.

My guess is it was a friend who knows you're into time travel, and was just screwing around.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Weird phone call

I've got no idea then bud ;) I. myself would have no clue as to how to get someone's phone number from their IP. Maybe it's possible, but from what I understand it takes a warrant from a judge to get that kind of information from your ISP.