Welcome All, from 2026

Zeshua

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
I don't know Paul, maybe his \"bridge\" got burned, or he was tired of jumping through \"hoops.\" Funny thing is, nobody lined up to pass the post on the guy. Just some technical questions and he folds like cheap suit. Oh well, I guess we're the \"less important\" board to the future. LOL

Cary[/b]

I have never heard of the expression folds like a cheap suit, I have for the most part answered every technical question pertaining to how the Bridge works, just not always in the public forums. This board and those who I continue to converse with are no more or less important than anyone else.

Studying for Exams, hope you all can understand I do not always have hours upon hours to devote, however I have helped several individuals already.

The World does not disappear in the next week or month or even year, life goes on, have patience I will be around...:grin:

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
Studying for Exams, hope you all can understand I do not always have hours upon hours to devote, however I have helped several individuals already.

The World does not disappear in the next week or month or even year, life goes on, have patience I will be around...:grin:[/b]

Study hard, but I have a quick question.

If you are posting from the future, wouldn't you have the ability to send your reply within nano-seconds of a question?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
Study hard, but I have a quick question.

If you are posting from the future, wouldn't you have the ability to send your reply within nano-seconds of a question?[/b]

Mom, sometimes your intellect positively sears my eyebrows off. ;)

Of course he would, he could post all the answers to the next 5 years questions now. But, he won't.

It would go someway to proving the veracity of his argument though. Particulary as we can keep an eye on when someone logs on, whilst someone is posing a question in this very thread. He should be here, each and every time as he is not linearly bound to our time. In fact, whether he takes exams or not is immaterial. He could log on to his long distance Hoops-machine on a Saturday night and be dropping answers into our time on a Wednesday, Friday and Monday if he so chose, simply be directing his connection to different times our end.

There's the test Zesh, answer every question from now on within a minute of it being posted. You already have the questions on the board in your time, so you can pretype the answers your end and cut and paste into here anytime you need to.

This is to be known as the Zesh-test and I will mount a vigil regarding your log and post times.

isabel

OK, y'all can call me dumb and expell me from the forum, put a scarlet I for Idiot under my avatar, but how old is this Zeshua person in any timeline and what friggin' exams is a 63-year old talking about?

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"isabel\")</div>
OK, y'all can call me dumb and expell me from the forum, put a scarlet I for Idiot under my avatar, but how old is this Zeshua person in any timeline and what friggin' exams is a 63-year old talking about?[/b]

LOL, no scarlet letter for you Isabel.

Zeshua stated that he tried to register with his real date of birth, but that would make him too young to register (under our Coppa rules). I believe he said he would be between 1-5 years of age.

Therefore, he registered a date that meant something to him. December 7, 1941. Meaning, it looks like he's 64 years old now (80 some years in his).

He states that he is currently in college (a junior) somewhere in Europe, so his real age is in his 20's, in 2026.

Hope this helps.

StarLord

Grayson me boyo,

Now you've done it. You have gone and upped the ante in truth for sooth. With kind kudos to Sue for pointing that out.

Zeshua, you have said that you have helped others here already? How have you done that? Have you decided as to how you can PROVE that you are from the future?
Albeit, you are well versed in Susposed temporal manipulation and theory all that proves is that you are currently a student in Physics, 2nd year is my guess.

You need to pony up to the bar and prove yourself if any one is to believe you. Forget the momsense regarding time ripples, had you made any kind of mistake in our future you would no longer be there. So, the fact that you are still posting proves that nothing will go wrong.

gl100

If he can converse though time on the internet, why bother studying for exams? Certainly his future self can post his past self all of the correct answers once the test answers comes out. We used to have to write the answers on the palm of our hands and hope the sweat didnt blur them. Who knows, maybe in the future theya have other uses for the palm of one's hand.

Judge Bean

Without going too much into it, it appears that, at least for this individual, the use is the traditional one.

As to posting his responses instantly, why not post them ahead of the question? That would really get us off our butts trying to keep up.

CaryP

If you are posting from the future, wouldn't you have the ability to send your reply within nano-seconds of a question?

Oops. Good eye Sosue. Getting slippery on the slope about now.

As to posting his responses instantly, why not post them ahead of the question? That would really get us off our butts trying to keep up.

Now, Paul, you're spoiling it for the rest of us. LOL Oh, okay, I'll behave. Let's not make fun of the boy. He's in exams afterall.

Cary