Welcome All, from 2026

Khaos

where the wild things are
So I was checking on one of my email accounts and noticed Zeshua responding to an email I sent to them ten years ago. Yes it took them ten years to respond to my email. I do not remember why I emailed them for, but I guess since they decided to update their thread here I may have sparked that some way.

I just found this to be interesting enough to post.

I am here briefly in 2020, communicating with you through my pioneering invention the Graviton Generator, and using this device in coordination with other technologies to effect a Bridge into your time. You spoke with me a few weeks ago concerning my Experiment and this Project. But now that you've had a few years to digest it, I thought I would again make one last offer of assistance.

So how long will it take for my response to be responded to? 2030? I find it a bit weird you would just allow an email to sit in your inbox for a decade and not respond to it. But I've had weirder things happen.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So I was checking on one of my email accounts and noticed Zeshua responding to an email I sent to them ten years ago. Yes it took them ten years to respond to my email. I do not remember why I emailed them for, but I guess since they decided to update their thread here I may have sparked that some way.

View attachment 8903

I just found this to be interesting enough to post.

So how long will it take for my response to be responded to? 2030? I find it a bit weird you would just allow an email to sit in your inbox for a decade and not respond to it. But I've had weirder things happen.

He's been talking for 10 years? Wow...how long have I been here on Paranormalis anyway?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Weird, I got a reply on Feb 21 at 8:22 am too (I am in eastern time)

Many did. The Zeshua Prophecies at the time in 2005 were interesting, but just a bunch of educated guesses and vague hyperbole. I think the person or persons behind Zeshua Alpha were highly intelligent, well educated and very good with numbers and data, much like the John Titor musings.

Three of Zeshua's prophecies from 2005

- A worldwide economic crisis between 2007 and 2011. She didn't quite say what it was, but there was indeed an economic crisis that began in 2007 which was the Great Recession and also the Financial Crisis of 2007-08. Though the Great Recession technically ended in 2009, not 2011. If you want to get into specifics on that, it was kinda obvious. Many financial and economic projections showed the economy on the tipping point throughout 2005 and projections were that there would be a "depression" sometime in 2006 or 2007.

Much like right now with the COVID-19 pandemic, many projections are showing crisis's across the board. Massive job loss, financial loss, etc. If we're not already in another Great Recession we will be when COVID-19 is defunct.

- Pope John Paul II dying in April 2005. She sorta correctly predicted this, even though she was off by a month. But even if she correctly predicted it, the pope at the time was in poor health, he had been hospitalized several times before his death, and it was quite apparent he was living on borrowed time. It wasn't too much of a surprise he died from what I recall.

- Mount St. Helen's erupting in 2005. Yes it did. But does that make her a TiMe TrAvElEr???
No. Mount St. Helen's had become active in 2004 with an eruption, it was still active in 2005 and news sources indicated another eruption was imminent.

Why does it take someone 10 - 15 years to formulate a response to people over email and over message forums? I dunno. I have to say though whoever it is has a lot of time on their hands to play up a ruse for nearly 20 years. Bravo! Now all we need is Titor to return.

Last edited:

Tron1

1.61 I read your Reddit no sleep thing. Sounds like the jumps I do with my HDR. I'm done using it for awhile until I put everything back together. I gotta rewrap my electromagnet. But to this 2026 character were you a science major or in the Navy?

TimeFlipper

1.61 I read your Reddit no sleep thing. Sounds like the jumps I do with my HDR. I'm done using it for awhile until I put everything back together. I gotta rewrap my electromagnet. But to this 2026 character were you a science major or in the Navy?

Baz please be very careful how you rewrap that electromagnet, I don't want you to go travelling, and not and not able to get back here, just because of a simple error in your rewrapping! :eek: :giggle:..

Anti-Skeptic Spray

Hi All, I am new to this forum but not to this subject in general. Does anyone still have the original pictures that were posted by Zeshua during her original Time Travel Message claim? Just curious.

snowfalls4ever

I would again like to extend my hand in Welcome to this time travel forum. I wish that I could amend the Subject-line for this post, as I am now communicating with you from the year 2027. I still receive many emails from various timelines from many of you who have found my posts and felt compelled to contact me. Please know that I have and will continue to help those when it is possible. My current email address, from 2005-2027 has not changed, you may reach me at : [email protected]

I am here briefly in 2020, communicating with you through my pioneering invention the Graviton Generator, and using this device in coordination with other technologies to effect a Bridge into your time. You spoke with me a few weeks ago concerning my Experiment and this Project. But now that you've had a few years to digest it, I thought I would again make one last offer of assistance.

I prefer not to speak of my true intentions with contacting the past. Every email I send, every post I make to a forum, every single bit of data makes alterations to the timeline.

Previously, I gave vague Hints, spoke in cryptic "Poems", and had been limited in what I could convey to the past without causing any extreme alterations to the timeline. There will be no Hints, no Poems. Here is what I have come to tell you, as much as I can tell you -

Be prepared to be self sufficient and live without the assistance of any Government for a period of 6-18 months depending upon your location. Have stocks of food, water purification systems for your family, and don't forget the salt. Without processed foods you will be drastically lowering your sodium intake. Without salt, most livestock will not survive, yes animals need salt too. Unless I am able to prevent the coming catastrophe, which I have lived through already, you will be facing famine, drought, the worldwide collapse of the global economy, millions that died, nations invading nations, absolute, complete mayhem. Almost none of you are prepared to be living like it's 1856, I urge you to prepare to secure at least a minimum standard of living. And please remember, most of all, that you cannot believe a word I say, I am just a voice on the net. It would be best if most of you Didn't believe me.

You have a period of turmoil coming, the Great Divide, do not be Blinded by the Deceiver. Only the Strong Survive, only those of strong will. Be Strong in mind and Strong of heart.

Good Days to you.

and he/she was right...COVID. scratches head