Welcome All, from 2026

The_Ruffneck

I had posted a few times this thread 15 years ago, was shocked to find zeshua posted here as recently as 9 months ago.

My opinion zeshua was/is a gifted remote viewer/astrologist who borrowed quite heavily from the Titor narrative but i haven't re-read the whole thread in a long time.

and he/she was right...COVID. scratches head
That post was written in 2020 February when China had already gone into harsh lockdowns and people were not allowed to leave their homes.Easy to make predictions when you can see it happening elsewhere already and just extrapolate.

Zoeycoyote

I prefer not to speak of my true intentions with contacting the past. Every email I send, every post I make to a forum, every single bit of data makes alterations to the timeline.

You have a period of turmoil coming, the Great Divide, do not be Blinded by the Deceiver. Only the Strong Survive, only those of strong will. Be Strong in mind and Strong of heart.

Good Days to you.
[/QUOTE]

Zeshua,
This is the last day of 2020. I’m quite relieved and looking forward to 2021.
so much has happened since your last post.
One question I’ve been turning over and over in my head is......above you mention that every bit of data inputted changes the timeline. Is this the Mandela effect we witness on a daily basis?

klem.sk

Hey time traveler tell me which is the highest price Bitcoin will reach so that I can sell it on highest possible price. :)

SweeTee123

Well, Zeshua's last post was one year ago today. And what was it? A warning about the coming big divide and catastrophe. That was before any of us knew what was coming (pandemic) and how we would all be pitted against each other. I am officially "impressed" right now. And on that note, I think I'm going to finally get stocked up like Zeshua, and now many others, have warned us to do. Time traveler? Maybe. Military insider? Possibly. Correct? Probably.

Hilton.P

Hey time traveler tell me which is the highest price Bitcoin will reach so that I can sell it on highest possible price. :)
Sadly, there is no real time traveler here :(
Anyway, if you will get answers to these questions, they would probably sound like this:
  1. To never expose himself as a time traveler ..
  2. Lots of, lots of people will die on April 1st this year (and all the years, months and days to come) ..
  3. I’ve been always, back and forth ..
Regardless of the answers (even if they are the ones you really expected), this does not mean that the one who answered is a real time traveler.
I myself asked some similar questions here and I never got an answer (more or less accurate).
1. is incorect , you can say as many time as you want you are a timetraveler for as much as someone not get affected effected (afef changes ) that means someone creates affect for you that means hes interior would change and after that evth he does or someones action are effected from you . so the first rule of timetravel hypothetically speaking "might be" something else .
2.not said april 1 just april .
3. speaking of continuum everywhen he s not he s utopia until he is there .