Welcome All, from 2026

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Welcome All, from 2026

Welcome back Zeshua.

Very thorough last post. Boy's not afraid to make a point is he?

I have no further questions m'lud.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
I know this is probably pointless, but Zuesha, does Terry Schiavo get the tube re-inserted or not?[/b]

Behave! You have the chance to talk to a purported TT'er and that's the best you can come up with?

Timescholar

Well, those were generic answers I think...

Try to answer these as specifically as you can.

1 - What specific month does the Pope die (name the month)?
2 - What is the papal name (not real name) of the next pope? (or rather, what name does the next pope choose?)
3 - What is the next war the US will be in (i.e., who do we fight against), and what year will that war be?
4 - What year does WWIII start?

Strangevisitor

maybe one way to prove that he is a tt is if we ask a question that cannot be changed because we know it and/or shouldn't change because of different worldlines for example,
what is the number of sunspots on March 30, 2005?
or
list all the days of the new moons for 2006.

Sunspots and lunar cycles are out of our control (as of 2005 LOL) and are harder to be manipulated.

pauli

And, most importantly, When will Yellowstone blow its top?

It has not happened yet. Although I understand it has a natural cycle of ~650,000 years. However even the Earths magnetic field changes more often, I would not worry about it.

:dry: You know, you make it awfully hard to get a running gag going... Perhaps I should have put a ;) after that question when I first posted it?? sheesh!

Another question: "Why the interest/fascination in the pope? Is there some sort of intrigue that people feel toward this type of leader in the future?"

Cornelia

zeshua,
will the "Peak Oil" event heavily afflict our future, like wars, rationiong, unrests and so on?
thanks
Cornelia from the EU