Zeshua

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Heh Look what I found on this website:

http://www.catholic-pages.com/pope/election.asp

That was taken from that website.

Now look at what Zeshua posted:

Zeshua posted:

Everything he said he just copied and pasted off of that website. I found it by google. He's just googling all his information and passing it off as his own.

[/b]

You will notice the Actual "Quotation" Marks around the paragraphs in that post I had made. Quotation Marks signify the information is not my own personal writing or opinions however that of another author. Would it have made you more comfortable had I listed the source in a seperate reference page?

I quoted from a very specific set of Vatican Rules based on the time period of 2005, it was not that difficult. I also believe since I used the quotation marks I was not attempting to pass said information off as my own.

headiebean

may i make a suggestion to you zeshua?

since you obviously can not answer anyone else's questions convincingly and you just have ignored mine (probably because you can not fake the answer), why dont you just come clean or disappear like all the other frauds?

of course if you answered my question, it would go a long a way towards proving your case. I will ask, yet again.

how much precipitation, in inches, will philadelphia recieve in March 2005????

good luck faking that one

DWOMT

Zeshua posted:

You will notice the Actual \"Quotation\" Marks around the paragraphs in that post I had made. Quotation Marks signify the information is not my own personal writing or opinions however that of another author. Would it have made you more comfortable had I listed the source in a seperate reference page?

I quoted from a very specific set of Vatican Rules based on the time period of 2005, it was not that difficult. I also believe since I used the quotation marks I was not attempting to pass said information off as my own.

Ok then Zeshua, you just put your foot in your mouth on that one. Why does someone from 2026 need to go to a website here in 2005 to get information on the Pope? Wouldn't it be already available on your internet in 2026? It's time to come clean Zeshua.

August

So Zeshua,

You find a way to communicate with us from 2026, one of us lowly individuals from 2005 asks you a question (because you must know more), and you answer his question using text written prior to 2005 and found with a search engine, vintage 2005?

Let me find a comparison.

I travel to a remote village being terrorized by a tiger. They hire me to help them because their warriors only have spears, but I have assorted modern tiger-killing gear. They suspect this because they see it in the back of my Land Rover.

When I finally confront the beast for them, I kill it with a spear I borrowed from them. What do the villagers think of this?

All timetravellers are guided by laws.
Lawful people enjoy equality.
Therefore, all timetravellers enjoy equality.

Zeshua, have you positioned yourself as an equal or as a superior? Answer me here, not in a personal message.

If you would answer questions about our future, rather than discuss this as an equal, I'll understand.

And to the community, Zeshua is sending personal messages to many of us. If he is a timetraveller, then this is a terrible waste. If he is a hoaxer, then this tactic can hide the truth for much longer than is typical.

QuantumLeap

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Timescholar\")</div>
Well, those were generic answers I think...

Try to answer these as specifically as you can.

1 - What specific month does the Pope die (name the month)?
2 - What is the papal name (not real name) of the next pope? (or rather, what name does the next pope choose?)
3 - What is the next war the US will be in (i.e., who do we fight against), and what year will that war be?
4 - What year does WWIII start?[/b]
Can you answer these questions or not Zeshua? At least one of them. :(

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"QuantumLeap\")</div>
Can you answer these questions or not Zeshua? At least one of them. :([/b]

You don't have to be a time traveller to answer question 4. WWIII started on Septermber 11, 2001.

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Zeshua posted:

Ok then Zeshua, you just put your foot in your mouth on that one. Why does someone from 2026 need to go to a website here in 2005 to get information on the Pope? Wouldn't it be already available on your internet in 2026? It's time to come clean Zeshua.[/b]

Why yes it certainly would be available information on the nets in my time. Where do you think I got the information.

A lot of the individuals here are on a witch hunt to get me to "come clean" as you say, however, I have been in contact with certain individuals here and at other boards in response to my experiment and its continued success. There is truly very little that I can say in public, I have taken my message to individuals themselves and I urge anyone interested in participating to contact me directly so that we might speak and discuss what I have in mind.

I have not positioned myself at all and I do not seek to bother anyone, I do not seek to upset anyone, I am totally open to the individuals who seek truth through the wisdom I wish to share. I stated at the beginning there would be questions I could not answer, I have also gone out of my way to answer questions which I can answer in as much detail as possible.

As I have not physically traveled back in time I would not consider myself a true Traveler in the sense of the word. As I continue to face skepticism I find new hope in the persons who I am speaking with outside of the forums here.

Everybody likes to ask about the War, that is a question I receive all too often, what causes it, when does it start, who do we fight, who lives, who dies. I find it quite disconcerting, as the reality of the situation is that the war has already begun. I wonder if anybody here knows the current amount of U.S. troops on foreign soil?

Either way I have no intentions of disappearing until I have done what I have come here to do. And please let me state once more I have Not come here to "Prove" myself as you all so aptly put it.

Anybody who wishes to know more may contact me at [email protected]

RU JAL KBZI XEACDIMQI, DIV AVKIYH DRQKV VKIRY OBEMDIH CRVK RV. -OKLYOKRDD VKI VYBRD AU GYIBMOYLNGH RH GIREQ DBRM ALV, DIV VKAHI CKA HIIX VYLVK UADDAC. JIV VKAHI CKA HIIX CIBDVK BMNAERHK RV, VKAHI CKAHI QABD RH PACIY GI GYAXIE GJ RV. BDCALZNYNYZOBWMEIBGSCQIYNCALWAOALKEENLGEEIYNYBGENLEIBWHCTANOG.ZWGTYNGTBXXKYNYVYZXYOBWEBHY,YWSZQGLXZEYO,YWSNCQEYO,[email protected].

August

DWOMT,

I forgot to thank you for that hit to Zeshua's hull, broadside. Nice work.

Just about 30 minutes ago, Zeshua showed up. He began posting here. And then he left without posting. I know they are busy in 2026, but that looks to me like someone has decided to fall back and regroup.

Zeshua's status here has been built on the promise of special information. He should not have googled. That is commonplace.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"August\")</div>
All timetravellers are guided by laws.
Lawful people enjoy equality.
Therefore, all timetravellers enjoy equality.

Zeshua, have you positioned yourself as an equal or as a superior? Answer me here, not in a personal message.

[/b]

Just so you don't miss it.