Welcome All, from 2026

headiebean

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
Over here its called the Euro, in the US we still have the Dollar. The conversion rate has changed though.[/b]

once again, someone else's question gets answered and mine gets ignored!

dont worry zeshua, if you put my question off long enough, i will just change it to april :lol:

keep on dodging. you know that i stumped you :grin:

August

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"headiebean\")</div>
once again, someone else's question gets answered and mine gets ignored!

dont worry zeshua, if you put my question off long enough, i will just change it to april :lol:

keep on dodging. you know that i stumped you :grin:[/b]

headiebean, he will not answer you. The gladiator takes his counsel in the sand.

Motoko Aoyama

And once again Zensha is not there, man what kind of cellphone plan is Zensha on anyway? AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile? Well, if he/she is on any plan Zensha will pay overcharge fees except Sprint with their every 100 minutes cost $5.00

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"jor-el\")</div>
anybody crack that damn code he left yet , im trying but ive only got so far[/b]

It is, as Mr. Lyon so aptly referred to it, a platitude. In fact, our phrophet from the future, unable to give us his own words chose the words of Winston Churchill:

"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it. -Churchill The trail of breadcrumbs is being laid out, let those who seek truth follow. yet those who seek wealth admonish it, those whose goal is power be broken by it."

The rest is more drivel. It concludes by saying that if you broke his code you know there is truth in his words and that all answers will be revelealed in good time. Of course he does mention that said revelations will be encrypted, encapsulated and time locked. Oh, and you also have to email him to continue your path to enlightenment.

Popes and codes and Papal Chamberlains. I'm starting to think this boy is a fan of Dan Brown's books. Maybe the next code will be embedded in a Leonardo DaVinci painting. Got to say though , the books have been far more entertaining than the Zeshua Code.

DadOf5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Others here are allegedly conducting a PM based Q+A with Zeshua, stop it please. The object of the exercise here at TTF is to have all the data available to all the Membership, all of the time in an open Thread specific to the alleged TT'er. Whether Zesh has TT'ed by actions or words is immaterial, he is a TT'er, he's in 2026 and we are not, so no hair splitting distinctions please.

Those involved in promoting the PM based Q+A spoil it for the rest of the Membership. Stop it please.

I would ask Zeshua that you stop PM'ing people. Post anything you have to say in this open thread from now on please.[/b]

I can only agree with Grayson here. I can, if necessary, pull Zeshua's ability to use board PMs and email. I don't want to have to do this because they are useful for legitimate communication, but his story, if it is to be told, needs to be told in the light of day, not behind the scenes.

I'll appreciate everyone's cooperation in this.

Cornelia

I've half-cracked the code in a blink.

No way I'll waste my time cracking the whole thingy from english (which I find far more difficult than any code! LOL)
So if anyone is interested in doing all the hard work, just PM me. Or I can post the half-crack here, if mods allow me.
Love
Cornelia

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
RU JAL KBZI XEACDIMQI, DIV AVKIYH DRQKV VKIRY OBEMDIH CRVK RV. -OKLYOKRDD VKI VYBRD AU GYIBMOYLNGH RH GIREQ DBRM ALV, DIV VKAHI CKA HIIX VYLVK UADDAC. JIV VKAHI CKA HIIX CIBDVK BMNAERHK RV, VKAHI CKAHI QABD RH PACIY GI GYAXIE GJ RV. BDCALZNYNYZOBWMEIBGSCQIYNCALWAOALKEENLGEEIYNYBGENLEIBWHCTANOG.ZWGTYNGTBXXKYNYVYZXYOBWEBHY,YWSZQGLXZEYO,YWSNCQEYO,[email protected].[/b]

This code above Kutibah.

Zeshua, of course you realize that the above 'code' does nothing to prove your case. It is a horribly naive ploy trying to convince those that would belive you because you drop a coded message. Did you think us daft? Perhaps you may not be aware that most of us are intelligent enough to see past the facade of your duplicity and deception. Red Herrings do not work here. Sophistry will only muddy the welcome mat upon which you stand and raise our Ire.

We have entertained many here who have come before you and they at least tried to offer proof to substantiate their claim. You have offered nothing but mentally insulting 'tidbits' of mystery and promised proof.

Your 'experiment' has failed miserably. Unless you cease and desist with your ministrations, your case will be lauded naught but well deserved derision and a serious lack of attention on our part. Your penultimate excuse of avoiding time ripples wanes ultra thin and balances upon the precipice of belief.

We have met better than you upon the field of hoaxes. Now, you have a choice. Be forthcoming with definite substance to prove your claim or cease and desist this sham of yours and go find other people to play your mindgames with.