Welcome All, from 2026

The_Ruffneck

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>

I have never spoken with you before, however the mere fact that we are speaking now may influence your future on the forums here at this site. Meaning, although I have been here a few times in 2006, 2008, 2009, maybe a week in 2007, everytime I come here everyone I meet, I am new to them, and most of the time they are new to me. A few members remain over the years, but I must stress how few and far between they are. It seems maybe 98% of the people I talk to are new, and only a few have remained. I am always continually explaining myself except to those few (they know who they are, I get in touch with them).
[/b]
Here's what im saying , copy some threads/posts from 2008,2009 or whatever and post them in this thread.....is it really that hard?

isabel

No offense, Zeshua, but your answers are not only quite generic, they can also be found on the internet. Anyone with a brain and some very general knowledge about current trends in politics and science can do some Googling and come up with answers similar to yours and equally "correct". You're gonna have to do a lot better than reading newspapers and physics 101 to make the members of this forum believe you. Should you say it is not your intent to make anybody believe you... What the heck are you doing then; why are you wasting our time and making other possible time travelers look less interesting and believable? You give hoax a bad name, dude.

headiebean

ah man, zeshua answered all those questions but skipped mine. Probably because my question could not be danced around or answered in general terms. :dry:

Like the pope question he answered, you could learn most of that by watching the movie Eurotrip :grin:

anyway, i will ask my question again.......

how much precipitation, in inches,is there for the city of Philadelphia in March 2005???

surely, by answering this question, there is no possibllity of altering any timeline. I can understand not giving away lottery numbers or winners of the superbowl. but how can answering this question cause any harm?

for example, on September 27, 1946, 17.3 inches of rain fell over San Antonio, TX

See how easy that was? :p

but my immediate prediction is that Zeshua will disappear again, i am not trying to flame here, i just cant forsee how he will answer this one or dance around it.

gl100

Zeshua,

In your response to Cary?s comments regarding my request, you stated:

Actually, no answer. As Human Choice is the most truly random of events, I would never be able to accomplish this feat. In Rare circumstances when the individual has taken certain measures before posting and the bridge dis-engaged and re-engaged at a moment in which it was not present before, it would be possible to re-post a post that has not happened yet.

However, your original PM response regarding this request was as follows:

Unlike the similar question posted to that site recently, your question does have a definite answer as it was not based on random equations set on Base 10 math. However your specific question, for reason I have shared and can only hint at, is unanswerable for another reason. It breaks the rule of Disbelief. This has kept me safe for the past year as I have spoken with many of you from 2009 all the way back to 2005.

Don?t bother responding to this via PM or in-thread on my account. Sorry son, but this dog wont hunt.

Enigmawriter

I still do not see any proof!! Just show a picture or something; people rely on images...just look at the avatars!!

A moving image. At least some supposed time traveller created a video and added it in the Internet for everybody to see, even though it looked fake, it was interesting and left it to our imagination.

Show us a picture of the Freedom Tower, the next presidents, the new vehicle on sale, an actor who is young here but older there and how they look like. I'm sure they would be in magazines somewhere. Actors like: Dakota Fanning, Haley Joel Osment, Elijah Wood, Natalie Portman, etcetera, etcetera.

Directors new movies, like Quentin Tarantino, Spielberg, Scorsese, and stuff.

Please, don't tell us you can't do this because it would mess with the fabric of time, that would not affect anything since most of us won't do anything about it to affect the future.

Help us out here to believe you more and to give yourself some credibilty.

August

Zeshua,

What I want you to do now is this: engage these good people on a level they do not expect. But you cannot.

Every traveller who has ever lived has had something detectable in their core being, their spine. You can sense this when they walk into the room. Great people, great travellers like yourself do not just answer questions. Do you have no concern for the visited?

Up to now you have been quite simple and pedantic in your presence. You have failed the "Among them, but not of them" test. You are to me, clearly, among them and of them.

I get better answers to my questions from the likes of Grayson, CaryP, and Cornelia.

Carry on.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"August\")</div>
Zeshua,

I get better answers to my questions from the likes of Grayson, CaryP, and Cornelia.

[/b]

You haven't asked me anything.

August

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
You haven't asked me anything.[/b]

How quickly teachers forget their students.

Paul, you have answered questions of mine for the last two years. I think I took Constitution 101 with you on the other board.

Why is it that everytime I list my favorite people on the board and offer an abridged list (in the interest of time), I get someone objecting to the list in one way or another?

"likes of" and "et al." include all the great people on this board. Zeshua you are also great, just in a different way.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"August\")</div>
Zeshua,

What I want you to do now is this: engage these good people on a level they do not expect. But you cannot.

Every traveller who has ever lived has had something detectable in their core being, their spine. You can sense this when they walk into the room. Great people, great travellers like yourself do not just answer questions. Do you have no concern for the visited?

Up to now you have been quite simple and pedantic in your presence. You have failed the \"Among them, but not of them\" test. You are to me, clearly, among them and of them.

Carry on.[/b]

I got an August mention... I've arrived. No longer an et al.

I am transmogriphied. :lol:

Carry on that noble August.