Welcome All, from 2026

August

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
There is truly very little that I can say in public, I have taken my message to individuals themselves and I urge anyone interested in participating to contact me directly so that we might speak and discuss what I have in mind.
[/b]

With this statement I now will treat you as a threat to the members of this community. Your tactics are those of a manipulator. What you need to achieve is not fit for public viewing? Sosuemetoo and Dadof5, does this set off any alarms with you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>
I have not positioned myself at all and I do not seek to bother anyone, I do not seek to upset anyone, I am totally open to the individuals who seek truth through the wisdom I wish to share.[/b]

1. Yes you have positioned yourself.

2. You speak of truth and wisdom in the same post where you deposit a secret message. You are not from my camp, Zeshua.

3. A proposed rule: all travellers must interact with us all in the light of day, not in the shadows of personal messaging.

Timmy G

1. Yes you have positioned yourself.
?
2. You speak of truth and wisdom in the same post where you deposit a secret message. You are not from my camp, Zeshua.
?
3. A proposed rule: all travellers must interact with us all in the light of day, not in the shadows of personal messaging.

You have my vote... Personal messaging may be suitable on occasion, but to specifically interact with members via PM - leaving others in the dark, can surely be viewed as manipulation.

Also:
? ? Quote:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Sorry Zeusha for the negative attitude towards you, I truly apologize and really want to know what happens when the pope dies? Thankyou kindly

I haven\'t , what\'s it\'s significance? DAre you gonna tell us what happens when the pope bites it ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

No Problem...No Apologies Necessary. When the Pope Dies... <snip>
Zeshua, you were asked this question in regards to our future. It was not meant for you to look up the answer online and post what you found. Surely, telling us of some events that will soon enough be 'current' to us, regarding what happens when the Pope dies - will not create problems in your time. Instead you chose to search for a textbook answer online (in our time).

If you would like to see less 'disbelief', I would suggest that you answer these questions to the best of your ability - and not search for answers online; for the members here at the TTF are a tough bunch - and they will sniff you out if you are a fraud. Just a friendly hint... :)

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"August\")</div>
With this statement I now will treat you as a threat to the members of this community. Your tactics are those of a manipulator. What you need to achieve is not fit for public viewing? Sosuemetoo and Dadof5, does this set off any alarms with you?[/b]

Yes and no.

Zeshua stated from the beginning that he was not a TT'er and he was doing an experiment on sending messages from 2026 to various points in time.

He has explained how he has managed to do this. While I don't understand computer jargon, our resident computer techies have viewed it and cannot discount it.

I want to take some time and speak to our young members (under 18) and new members who have never experienced a TT showing up on our forum. It is best that you do not totally rely on what a TT'er says. Do not re-align your life dependent on what a TT'er says. Err on the side of disbelief but read with the hope that is true.

If you are having conversations via PM or e-mail, please remember that you don't really know who is on the other end of that message. Do not give your name, your address, your phone number, or other personal info. If for any reason you feel "uncomfortable", stop communication and contact me or any other member of the staff via PM ... I also have YIM and AIM.

As for information not fit for public viewing, I can only guess that Zeshua feels a public posting would affect our timeline. It's only a guess. We've heard this before. JT himself stated it.

Keep asking questions, Zeshua said he would answer those that he could. Keep the hostility and criticism down. We've seen TT's run out on a rail before we actually knew for sure they were a hoax. Sad really, because we have said that this forum is a haven for the weary timetraveler.

Carry on.

DWOMT

Zeshua posted:

There is truly very little that I can say in public, I have taken my message to individuals themselves and I urge anyone interested in participating to contact me directly so that we might speak and discuss what I have in mind.

Oh I love it when the TTers say this. Alexander, maxwell, and even peragro all said the same thing. The "I've been in touch with members of your community in private and they have full access to my knowledge blah blah blah."

That kind of talk has really gotten old, and is just a mere tactic to try and grab everyone's attention of "gasp! who is he talking with on the boards? what knowledge is there to share??" It doesn't work anymore. Give it up.

Timmy G

As for information not fit for public viewing, I can only guess that Zeshua feels a public posting would affect our timeline. It's only a guess. We've heard this before. JT himself stated it.

I certainly am not up for screwin' somthing up... lol, however - I feel that using this excuse is a cop out of sorts. It is a way for members to forever skirt the fringe of belief, or disbelief, without fact. I would think that Paul can tell you facts win the case a majority of the time. I have no issue with people PM'ing members. I have an issue when they use it as a shield.

Who are the members being PM'd? If you cannot reveal the information you were given, then please step forth and share the fact that you are satisfied with Zeshua's response but for reasons cannot share it. If you are a member of this community in good standing, then I have no problem taking your word for it. Otherwise, it's all hog-wash.

Zeshua

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Zeshua posted:

Oh I love it when the TTers say this. Alexander, maxwell, and even peragro all said the same thing. The \"I've been in touch with members of your community in private and they have full access to my knowledge blah blah blah.\"

That kind of talk has really gotten old, and is just a mere tactic to try and grab everyone's attention of \"gasp! who is he talking with on the boards? what knowledge is there to share??\" It doesn't work anymore. Give it up.[/b]

I am unfamiliar with Alexander (other than the Great), Maxwell (other than the Coffee) or Peragro. I have spoken with many people from these forums and others, and, I have not shared much more information with them. Sometimes I am able to fully answer a specific question in private that I would hesitate to post into the Public forums.

I come with the promise that I will share information and just as so many are trying to discount me, gradually I am learning who can be trusted with this information. I believe I am finding out what is truly important to some of the individuals who frequent this forum and others like it. I have already accepted that most people will discount my statements, I have even stated I must maintain a publically displayed Element of Disbelief for my own protection.

The choice I leave with you, but lets leave the hostility at the door. You do not like what I have to say you are more than welcome to not read it.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. " - Voltaire

headiebean

once again, zeshua avoids my question.

i have asked like 4 times, yet, i get no response.

for us to believe in the "truth and wisdom" you wish to share, you must first prove the things you are saying. you say you are not here to prove yourself, but how do you expect us to believe in you without proving yourself? faith??

by answering my question, there is no way to affect your timeline. there is no way it could change someone's actions to affect the future.

my opinion, you are just having some fun with us.

btw, gmail is still up and running in 20 years?

gl100

RU JAL KBZI XEACDIMQI, DIV AVKIYH DRQKV VKIRY OBEMDIH CRVK RV. -OKLYOKRDD VKI VYBRD AU GYIBMOYLNGH RH GIREQ DBRM ALV, DIV VKAHI CKA HIIX VYLVK UADDAC. JIV VKAHI CKA HIIX CIBDVK BMNAERHK RV, VKAHI CKAHI QABD RH PACIY GI GYAXIE GJ RV. BDCALZNYNYZOBWMEIBGSCQIYNCALWAOALKEENLGEEIYNYBGENL EIBWHCTANOG.ZWGTYNGTBXXKYNYVYZXYOBWEBHY,YWSZQGLXZE YO,YWSNCQEYO,EBHYXASPYO.EIYDBNGEGEYQBGEAYHZBXHYFYG [email protected].

A coded message within a coded message. When I was in college we didn't have this kind of spare time. So if we read your cypher, crack the code then, realizing there is truth in your words, all answers will be revealed in time, timelocked and encapsulated? But we have to email you? Son, I'm 62 years old, I have a deep abiding fondness for chicken fried steak with gravy, Marlboro's and Jack on ice. With these habits, I seriously doubt I have enough time left in life to decode your messages. Here's my advise:

Don?t worry about the future. It is what you make of it. Concentrate on today and tomorrow. A lot of us here have lived most of our lives with some type of Apocalypse right around the corner. It?s like worrying about death. There?s no percentage in it. You don?t measure a man?s worth by his ability to predict his future. You measure his worth by his ability to make the future he chooses. Son, I?ll not speak for anyone else but as for me, I have managed six decades with experience as my only guide to the future. It?s served me well. I married and still love my highschool sweetheart, we worked hard, established several businesses, retired early and raised two fine boys who now run the companies and are raising their own. All of this with no hints or worries of what the future held. Thanks but I?ll pass on any knowledge of the future. At my age, I?d rather spend my days chasing the old lady around the ranch than trying to decode the future.