Welcome All, from 2026

Judge Bean

Re: Welcome All, from 2026

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Hashashin\")</div>
\".. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -- --- .-. . / .--. . .-. -.-. . .--. - .. -... .-.. . / - .... .- -. / -- --- ... - / ... - --- .--. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- / -.. --- ..- -... - / .- -. ... .-- . .-. ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / .-. . ...- . .- .-.. . -.. / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .... --- / ... . . -.- / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... / ... - --- .--.\"

\"IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE MORE PERCEPTIBLE THAN MOST STOP HAVE NO DOUBT ANSWERS WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU WHO SEEK THE TRUTH STOP\"
[/b]

Let me get this straight: in twenty years we will have mastered ethereal internet technology, and breaking the time barrier to achieve electronic transmission, and the emissary will provide for us no photographs of the future, no evidence of his claims, only... 19th Century Morse Code? What's next, WWIII was fought with Colt 45s?

Judge Bean

Let me get this straight: in twenty years we will have mastered ethereal internet technology, and breaking the time barrier to achieve electronic transmission, and the emissary will provide for us no photographs of the future, no evidence of his claims, only... 19th Century Morse Code? What's next, WWIII was fought with Colt 45s?

I would not say we have mastered breaking the time barrier, my experiments are of a personal nature and I know of no governmental organization that is currently conducting similar research.

The Morse Code was never meant to be overly complex, if you would like to see other communications in which I have posted information in an Encrypted format, I would be more than willing to share. However with a code as complex as that, nobody would have been able to decypher and then understand my messages to them. Morse Code is just one of the Techniques I have used in the past. It also happens to be a favorite of mine for its simplicity and the fact it is often overlooked by an untrained eye and dismissed as just random Dots.Dashes-

Anyone interested in deciphering a pointless message, a message not at all enhanced by the occult format, would have immediately recognized it as Morse Code.

If you have not at least penetrated the barrier between one clump of time and another, you would not be able to post in the current, alien time zone.

I am not interested so much in the format of the encryption as the purpose of it-- in this case, there would appear to be no purpose. Your message seems to be nothing more than a platitude, easily derived from the glut of selfhelp and newage crap at the Barnes & Noble.

I do not wish to personally correspond with you, and believe that you are trying to gain an advantage by keeping your answer out of view. Since your method in this, and in the futile "encryption" of cant, serves no purpose, I will post all of this.

yeyeman9

You have access to our internet and at the same time you have access to yours. Why dont you look a picture up, or take a picture and scan it into your computer, that will make us certain that you are from the future. Not saying you are not telling the truth, cuse I believe you for some reason. But some proof won't kill anyone.

Also can you answer my questions please?:

Is humanity more spiritual on 2026? Is it like a normal thing?
How is technology by then?
Is gaming still around?
Is World War III going to happen this year?

Thanks,
Yeyeman9

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zeshua\")</div>

I am caught up in the causality effects of the timeline, as are you. However most changes are imperceptible. Major alterations of the timeline can be fixed, patched if you will. When this happens, I am not fully aware of the full course of events, however, I do normally choose to send information back pertaining to the event. Thus, as the event never happened to me, I at least have some knowledge of the event regardless. [/b]

See, that doesn't make sense. If you were caught be them, you would not know of them and be unable to comment on them, yet you cite them as a motivator in modifying causal events, which is impossible.

Kinda like saying you'll use the light from an exploding Sun to organise an escape from the blast... won't work.

A Graviton is a boson particle with Spin 2, vanishing rest mass, that has the unique ability of transmitting the force of Gravity. In your time, Gravitons are only postulated to exist, however, work being done at CERN will have the side-effect of producing and then measuring for the first time, Gravitons.

Well, ya got me there hoss. I'm just an eejit and that is beyond me.

Actually the sequence of contact was determined after the initial contact was made, many of our messages ended up in the wrong time, and by working Backwards through time, any major alterations of the timeline can be corrected by simply sending information further back, preceding our communications.

That doesn't make sense either and I can't be arsed explaining why. You'd have to fully understand why your answer to 1 above was twaddle first.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
OoO Zeusha, Here's your shot to prove the nay sayers wrong.. Is michael jackson found guilty?[/b]

Well, wouldn't that be a 50/50 shot? We went through this with time travellers the same time last year. Who won the US presidential election? They had a 50% chance of being right.

Timescholar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
OoO Zeusha, Here's your shot to prove the nay sayers wrong.. Is michael jackson found guilty?[/b]

I think you would have to ask something that has less than a 50% chance of being guessed. Guilty/Innocent is a 50/50 chance that half the hoaxers will get all the time.

Mentioning something like some little-known politician will be VP is a better scale I think.

Maybe mention some huge upcoming news story of 2005 (and not generic). There's gotta be atleast "one thing to remember about 2005". Generic would be like, "X person died in 2005", "A CEO will be found guilty", etc..

EDIT: (crosspost)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
Well, wouldn't that be a 50/50 shot? We went through this with time travellers the same time last year. Who won the US presidential election? They had a 50% chance of being right.[/b]

:lol: Great minds think alike.

EDIT: How about this for a question:

What major event (and be specific) should we look for in 2005? in 2006?

And don't say, "X person dies", or "Y person found guilty".

JediStryker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Timescholar\")</div>
What major event (and be specific) should we look for in 2005? in 2006?

And don't say, \"X person dies\", or \"Y person found guilty\".[/b]

This leaves him too much time to play games while we await the final result of his prediction.

What we need is something that he should be able to research and verify that happens on a daily basis. Like, what will the stock market end at on 16 March 2005?

StarLord

The other problem I see is one of energy or power. I don't think there is much difference in having Skynet send a class 5 Terminator into the past and opening up the same kind of hole and stream data to a wireless node. Either way thats an amazing amount of energy.

The other reason why I think this is not as we are being told is the 'open hole' near the wireless node must be doing all kinds of things and the least of which would be a major interference in electrical waves. You know, kind of like those yahoos of yester year that would pump major watts into a CB Tower to reach their goodbuddies. All kinds of interference.

Not to mention those poor unsuspecting birds that get sucked into the future via that hole.

Crosstika

Well Zuesha isn't answering anything apparently so something would be better than nothing.. small steps people..small steps..

Anyhow i asked Zeusha this question in private :

What's the next country the united states will invade and on which date? I got no reply.

If you wouldn't mind Zuesha, I'd be greatful. thanks