Well!

DadOf5

Well!

Hello eleventhdr, if you were looking for Gavin's .tk site, this isn't it. As far as anyone knows, the .tk site is just gone. But, since you're here, feel free to join our little community. You'll see quite a few people from the other site on here, as well as a good many newcomers. You may also want to reintoduce yourself here.

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showforum=7

Welcome to the plantation.

eleventhdr

Well!

Oh alright I was kind of wondering what the heck had happened I could never find it again it just went off and never came back at all is this kind of like his old site or what. because I have been continuing with my own time travel research on my own since I was last on his old site and have finally gotten somewhere with my research so if and when any are still interested i can fill you in on what I have been able to accomplish it is kind of very interesting what I have discovered and am willing to share it and maybe get some more help with it all which I might just need at this stage. Thank's Jay The Eleventh Doctor!.

CaryP

Well!

Welcome to the plantation eleventhdr. I remember you from the old site. You'll like this one much better.

Cary

Jovial_Kitten

Well!

Originally posted by StarLord@Oct 8 2004, 04:36 PM
Good for You!! What happened to the other ten Doctors?
*reminds self not to drink water when reading starlord's posts*
*wipes water off computer monitor*

StarLord

Well!

Wait till you get hit by Paul or Cary. You'll have to pick your monitor off the floor the water hits so hard. They sum funny dudes I Garuntee It.

eleventhdr

Well!

Yes well hello once again I found my way back once again Like the doctor would do but then I am he the Eleventh Doctor So Hi back once more sorry for alll of the confusion about finding you once again. Anyway Hi to all now And thank's that some do recall me from the old site as well. Nothing has really happened to the frist Ten Doctors' I am just the Eleventh thta's all took the title a few yeara back because they have not gotten that far to me yet so I figuered the Eleventh was going to work for me hope you all like it still and who know's really maybe I might have a shot at playing the real Eleventh some day hmmm!? hey it's worth a shot!. Anyway onward and up ward with my research and plans for time travel which I am still continuing to work on for real right out here. I'll fill you in as it goes along but do feel free to contact me on it right now as well alright. And I'll let you know where and how it stands's right now!.

wrlarsen

Well!

eleventhdr

........... onward and up ward with my research and plans for time travel which I am still continuing to work on for real right out here. I'll fill you in as it goes along but do feel free to contact me ..............

Okay I'm having a small problem and I KNOW almost nothing about MDing, Perhaps you do and can tell me if a hypnotized person would be better at astral travelling than an UN-hypnotized person. Although I am old agewise, this has been bothering me for the past few days. And can the CyberShaman program be used to aid in hypnosis of those bound for astral travelling to a different time than the present? Both the future & the past.