WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Trekkie

It's kind of hard to worry about something when you don't have a functioning brain and nervous system.
No but you do have a conscious celestial soul , very peaceful journey I experienced when suffered cardiac arrest ,so you are aware your going somewhere else but everything else you don't remember just that your going somewhere else , happened to me before I was resuscitated .

JackStagger

I read the thread title and immediately traded my two children for 100 charged crystals and 7000 rounds of 556.

In all seriousness, the world could stand to be a bit more on its toes as far as large scale infrastructure disruption and loss of life due to natural causes. 2012 almost dealt us a real kick in the pants with that solar storm wave that barely missed Earth, if that's not a wakeup call I don't know what is. Trillions of dollars wasted, a decade of electronic infrastructure repair, potentially millions of lives lost. We all just keep dancing.

TimeFlipper

I believe lots of people were predicting the end of the World, or a new transformation of it, would be on December 21st 2012...
Many "psychics" were saying that they could not "view" anything beyond that date!!....However, thanks to the scientists that electronically prevented the 1963 cataclysmic return of the "Time-Wave" that was unknowingly created at the time of the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943, the problem of the Solar-Storm was effectively abated!! :cool::)...

Trekkie

I believe lots of people were predicting the end of the World, or a new transformation of it, would be on December 21st 2012...
Many "psychics" were saying that they could not "view" anything beyond that date!!....However, thanks to the scientists that electronically prevented the 1963 cataclysmic return of the "Time-Wave" that was unknowingly created at the time of the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943, the problem of the Solar-Storm was effectively abated!! :cool::)...
Many psychics couldn't view past that date probably cause some were wannabe psychics and the rest probably got the same rumour as everyone else and all the psychics involved were fakers

SensitiveAbility

All I got to say is this

We are not guaranteed a long life we are not guaranteed to have a pleasant death. We are not to know when end of times will be here but when it does come well all hell will break loose, so just live your life have fun and enjoy the time we have on this planet.

KaitoNishijou

All I got to say is this

We are not guaranteed a long life we are not guaranteed to have a pleasant death. We are not to know when end of times will be here but when it does come well all hell will break loose, so just live your life have fun and enjoy the time we have on this planet.
What is a "pleasant death" exactly? Death ain't pleasant at all :LOL: