What’s the most bogus or dumbest time travel story you’ve ever heard?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
"I dunno......I haven't Written It Yet."

;)

looney-tunes-bugs-bunny.gif

I'm working on it. I will create a fake account and post the perfect hoax. It'll blow you away!!

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Although, I'd be curious to try it. I've never done it before, can you believe it? I wouldn't try it on here if I were to do it. I'd probably do it on ATS. I feel like I'm clever enough to come up with something cool that holds up. But... I know it's WAY harder to execute (and keep it going) than it looks.

If it wasn't for some of the Skidmarks we get here, I wouldn't mind a good hoax now and then. I think it's fun and entertaining. But it often reaches a breaking point that requires rules and supervision. A good hoax for entertainment and brain exercise is good. A hoax to dox and manipulate people, not cool.

Wind7

Staff
I'm working on it. I will create a fake account and post the perfect hoax. It'll blow you away!!

April 1st is Coming...... ;) :unsure::whistle:

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that.
You're no fun. 😁

(Just Kidding...) ✌️
Although, I'd be curious to try it. I've never done it before, can you believe it? I wouldn't try it on here if I were to do it. I'd probably do it on ATS. I feel like I'm clever enough to come up with something cool that holds up. But... I know it's WAY harder to execute (and keep it going) than it looks.

If it wasn't for some of the Skidmarks we get here, I wouldn't mind a good hoax now and then. I think it's fun and entertaining. But it often reaches a breaking point that requires rules and supervision. A good hoax for entertainment and brain exercise is good. A hoax to dox and manipulate people, not cool.

Honestly....I get what you're saying.
It might've been fun IF not for the Skids that smeared up the net.

Dude was a Pine Cone growing on an Oak Tree.

OakFieldAlienz444

Most bogus? Bill and Ted's bogus journey.

but in all seriousness?
Every single time travel story has been stupid.
This is coming from someone who thinks time travel is probably real
so that says something.