What’s the most bogus or dumbest time travel story you’ve ever heard?

Wind7

Staff
Sociopaths with addictions sometimes get management positions using their acting skills. Then quickly fired for hiding in the office/toilet and not even wanting the job.

Hey! Maybe this is why a certain troll has such a fixation with skid marks?

;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey! Maybe this is why a certain troll has such a fixation with skid marks?

;)
You probably found something there! He's clearly posting from a toilet seat, hence this new fixation.

Thinking of it, I think he's also the one who told me I'd die of diarrhea last year. It all makes sense now.

He's a Lord. Lord of the bowls. He believes he can read read the future in skidmarks.

Wind7

Staff
You probably found something there! He's clearly posting from a toilet seat, hence this new fixation.

Thinking of it, I think he's also the one who told me I'd die of diarrhea last year. It all makes sense now.

He's a Lord. Lord of the bowls. He believes he can read read the future in skidmarks.

Maybe he has also used Tea Leaves to read the future?
If that's the case....

1452034409-giphy.gif

I hope he confuses them with his morning tea.

When it hits that Blackened Tongue, it might cause a useable thought.

Beholder

Sometimes they have three mobile phones while at the office. One for playing Android games, another for chatting with the team (the game clan), and a third to pretend that he's busy with important work while not answering bussiness calls. And of course playing on the phone while driving or speeding, crashing many cars every year.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sometimes they have three mobile phones while at the office. One for playing Android games, another for chatting with the team (the game clan), and a third to pretend that he's busy with important work while not answering bussiness calls. And of course playing on the phone while driving or speeding, crashing many cars every year.
Yeah, maybe his friends and colleagues know him as the super busy dude with 3 phones. He seems involved in super cool, high profile, and compelling stuff. While in reality, he's just a compulsive troll who's pretty bad at it.

Mayhem

Zenith
Looking at how they treated us while they were here and on TTI, I can't imagine them being happy in life. So that's pretty sad indeed.

Makes me wonder what their objective is. What if we let them do as they please back then? What's their endgame?
Thats what we kept asking why? what reason? Once you could say well just a bit of fun then dont see that again, but with that many bans and personas there obviously something else going in the mind.

Wind7

Staff
Anything that involves sock puppet accounts is pretty laughable. It probably means that your story/claim is so lazy and dumb that you need a sock puppet account to come to your rescue and defend you...

Einstein:
For starters this guy is like a yoyo. He keeps coming back under a different name. But it is interesting to see how many are gullable enough to play along.

Confirmed Hoax - My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

There have been a LOT of Sock Puppetry accounts by this creep!! (Walker aka Henry Chatterton aka Hendrix etc.)
We've been stopping them in their tracks but, they're not always seen right off and it gets confusing.

So in saying that, ANYONE using a sock puppet account will probably find your puppet account deleted
because of people such as Walker...Hendrix...Andy....The Quiet One.....Mullac....Etc etc.

Just following the rules folks and with these ^^^trolls taking advantage of innocent people and threatening the staff
here and @TTI....This is the main reason why such accounts are being removed.

Wind7

Staff
Thats what we kept asking why? what reason? Once you could say well just a bit of fun then dont see that again, but with that many bans and personas there obviously something else going in the mind.

Yes, absolutely.

If you think about the vast majority of this one dude's posts pretending to be sooo many
different people all with the same endgame agenda, It gets rather sobering.