What are the key steps to reach Cosmic Consciousness.

AAM

Optimist
That is a big question you know.. The answers may be many. Just like there are many ways that lead to Rome. After all i can only speak from experience or choose to go ab it this way not that i claim to hv attained such...1st off silence is a big part in this at least in the begging meditation is helpful. 2nd thing i wanted to say was being heart centered. 3rd is embracing your child like self. The non judgmental allowing easy going loving care free positive you get the idea. I hope this helps a little. Again it's just my opinion. Those are some of my ways of connecting to my true self (the higher self).

EmergeE

That is a big question you know.. The answers may be many. Just like there are many ways that lead to Rome. After all i can only speak from experience or choose to go ab it this way not that i claim to hv attained such...1st off silence is a big part in this at least in the begging meditation is helpful. 2nd thing i wanted to say was being heart centered. 3rd is embracing your child like self. The non judgmental allowing easy going loving care free positive you get the idea. I hope this helps a little. Again it's just my opinion. Those are some of my ways of connecting to my true self (the higher self).

Everything you said is so true. There are many paths to learning who you are!

The first thing you mention is true in my opinion. However, silence is treated horribly in our society, yet it makes up exactly half of the universe mathematically speaking :). People don't recognize the importance and actual presence of silence in all things. Silence is reality. It's as real as any physical thing and yet is relegated and ignored and marginalized by society, maybe not to a skilled architect, but it is to most everyday people. The truth is all things are really one thing, and it's all connected by silence, and that one thing is love and not fear or hate, mathematically speaking. Darkness (nothing) doesn't exist, only absence of light, cold (absolute zero) doesn't exist, only absence of heat. So if you understand silence you have access to all things in truth. Nature abhors a vacuum. Silent your mind and you become the universe automatically. It's all really close together. The universe wants in! Silence is a universal cosmic superhighway because of it's a function of existence, it is a means of peace and prosperity, half of the whole, an opposite attracted, the reasonable one of the two, very much so existing though.

The second thing you said is heart centered: I would say heart centered is maybe a sub-set of just unconditional love and wanting intimacy with 'all of existence'. The heart is both a physical gift of love by God and a symbol of love, so naturally being "heart centered" would result in the awakening or revelation of the revealing or revelling in and celebration of this deep knowledge of God's love for us and everything, us being one with him/her (God him or her self). God loves us that much that he/she sacrifices all of himself/herself just so we can commune with the infinite and creative majesty of his/her self-less love and desire to bring infinite peace and expression.

The third thing, embracing your child-like self, I would say is more of a consequence, than anything else, of this understanding of peace and unity. However, being open-minded, like 'child' is, with no beliefs, I can completely understand and agree with. You appreciate yourself and therefore life and therefore all the innocent simplistic things that arise out of this bosom of infinite gentle love of God. While all life is fundamentally innocent and gentle, not all life acts so innocently, but knowing God is knowing what is supported by the universe, and the ungodly, while not being unsupported, is understood, but eventually destroys itself by its very nature if it is truly misanthropic. So fear does not exist, and love 'governs' all things. But this is a different kind of governance because God gives so freely, and to the extent that we understand ourselves and that we are part of this creative source, then to that extent we then also understand that we are responsible for our inward life and outward life, being one with all things.

This might not a process about how to attain cosmic consciousness, but everything here is a relevant response to OP I feel as well.

I could delineate my personal process if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Krish

What are the key steps to reach Cosmic Consciousness.

Please define, what it is that is separate than you and your spirit....then we can talk...THANK YOU.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You are here for a reason.

Yes, we are Spiritual in nature, energy, call it what you will but we need to experience things as flesh and blood, experience things in the physical that we can not in the celestial. That is why we are here.

So yes be aware of what you are, be aware of your higher self and higher consciousness, meditate- try and get the answers but don't lose sight of the fact that you're in the physical realm and you have no idea how long you've got - so stop all that thinking and start living!

Mayhem

Zenith
Look inside your self.

It is all there, for they want it hidden.

For it will unlock and destroy their power over mankind.

It cannot be forced it is a work, like everything, but with much struggle over the mind.

The beauty will be revealed and the lies slaught.