What are these entities?

Mr Unknown

Are the annunaki the biblical watchers? Are these watchers what the gnostics called archons? Do they have anything to do with the demiurge (Yahwe/Jeohva/Satan) or the saturn matrix conspiracy?

Harte

Anunnaki is a term used in referring to a part of the Babylonian Pantheon. What you refer to as "the Watchers" might be more applicable to the Igigi, rather than the Anunnaki.
From wiki:
Igi means (eye) in the Sumerian language, and it used as logogram in the Akkadian language, gi stands for (penetrate sexually).
Wiki gets that from the Pennsylvania Sumerian Dictionary, an excellent source.
Regarding the Archons, no, they are neither Anunnaki (Anunna in the Sumerian religion,) nor the Watchers.
Again, from wiki:
In On the Origin of the World, the archons impregnate the Biblical Eve, an idea probably deriving from the Sons of God in Genesis 6:1–4 or the Book of Enoch.[14] In accordance with the depictions of fallen angels in the Enochian writings, the archons incite passions to humans. Further, they both teach idolatry, sacrifices and bloodshed to enslave the Gnostics and trapping them in ignorance.
Link to the Gnostic text "On the Origin of the World."

Harte

TexDanm

By many different names, the "watchers" show up all over the world in many different cultures. I wonder if there may be more than one group watching us. The descriptions vary but their place in the service of various gods seems much the same.

Gnostic Christian

Are the annunaki the biblical watchers? Are these watchers what the gnostics called archons? Do they have anything to do with the demiurge (Yahwe/Jeohva/Satan) or the saturn matrix conspiracy?

No. Gnostic Christians are not literal readers of their myths. That is not why they were written.

They were written for talking points against the Christian myth when everyone knew that all the gods were all man made gods.

I hope you can see how intelligent the ancients were as compared to the mental efforts that modern preachers and theists are using with the literal reading of myths.

What is God?

Further.
Bill Moyers Journal . Watch & Listen | PBS

Rabbi Hillel, the older contemporary of Jesus, said that when asked to sum up the whole of Jewish teaching, while he stood on one leg, said, "The Golden Rule. That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the Torah. And everything else is only commentary. Now, go and study it."

Please listen as to what is said about the literal reading of myths.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

Matt 7;12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

This is how early Gnostic Christians view the transition from reading myths properly to destructive literal reading and idol worship.

I label myself a Gnostic Christian should you have any questions. Start by knowing that we hold no supernatural beliefs.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Are these watchers what the gnostics called archons?

As an aside, have you noted that in many depictions of the Sumerians, they show the winged ones and other holding what represents a pineal gland.

Even the Alien Astronaut guys stay away from mentioning that as it shows, basically, that the carvings are meant to be viewed in an esoteric way and not in a physical way. Those, like the bible, show what is supposed to happen only in our spirits and minds.

The bible has a whole section that have brain parts represented exactly in esoteric reading. Start this at the 15 min. mark.

That fits exactly what Gnostic Christianity see in the following quotes for Gnostic salvation that is imbedded in an explanation of why we call god I am.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

Mr Unknown

As an aside, have you noted that in many depictions of the Sumerians, they show the winged ones and other holding what represents a pineal gland.

Even the Alien Astronaut guys stay away from mentioning that as it shows, basically, that the carvings are meant to be viewed in an esoteric way and not in a physical way. Those, like the bible, show what is supposed to happen only in our spirits and minds.

The bible has a whole section that have brain parts represented exactly in esoteric reading. Start this at the 15 min. mark.

That fits exactly what Gnostic Christianity see in the following quotes for Gnostic salvation that is imbedded in an explanation of why we call god I am.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL
So, you're not the type of gnostic that believes in the demiurge, archons and reincarnation right? If so, what is your view of the origin of our world and the problem of evil?

Mr Unknown

Regards
DL
Sorry, I'm just interested in this. I have some questions to you, besides the ones I did about the demiurge, etc. I made a sigil magick ritual yesterday asking for truth. I had a dream in wich I saw your username. Gnostic christian. Anyways, my other questions are:
  1. Do you believe in abraxas?
  2. Do you believe in magick?
  3. You said that you don't believe myths literally, do you have a jungian or archetypal approach to myths?