What are you listening to right now?

TnWatchdog

What was the best thing to come out of Arkansas? It wasn't Bill or even Hillary...IMO it was Black Oak Arkansas. Listen to the beat... I saw this group several times in Mpls. Today it is Justin Bieber...yesterday it was Black Oak Arkansas. I remember the smoke filled St. Paul Civic Center...I do wish I could TT back. IMO today's music sucks, except Blast does have some good music recommendations for today's music...good taste Blast.
Give me credit...Friday night and I didn't screw up...lol Listening to the CD tonight...I just had to post it.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

I time travel every Friday night...I don't have the HDR, only a six-pack. It costs about ten bucks but is well worth the trip to the past for me anyway...memories. Here is a tune I have memories from.
Grab another cold one...one more tune by Head East!

Last edited:

nelson

I was listening "Black Or White" before half an hour. It is the one of the most famous song by Michael Jackson. I love this songs.

TnWatchdog

I recently watched Dead Man Down on Netflix. I thought Noomi Rapace was a good actress in the flick so I googled her to see what other films she was in, which led me to the Stones song Doom and Gloom. A catchy tune but I posted the lyric video since the Noomi Rapace video shows her topless. Anyone wanting to do some additional research can check it out.

Loopi

The Bearded One
The ocean
ehuqy8en.jpg