What do you know about the Andersson Institute?

Pegii

This is why I blocked TimeFlipper. He never says anything relevant or beneficial to the thread. I don't really agree with much he says.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The Moon landings were faked SP.. @Snake Plissken

It is quite obvious that the video footage depicting the moon landings was staged. But apparently the Chinese are up there now and have found no evidence that we were there.

Yes I'm sure there are lots of deals being done behind closed doors about what to disclose and what not to disclose.
If you check out the Chinese footage you will see that they have found some interesting stuff too.

TimeFlipper

One thing i do know for certain, is that if the Chinese lander does show pictures of the American flags on the Moon, then the Chinese are also faking their Moon landing :LOL:

TimeFlipper

Back in 2009 which was the 50th Anniversary of the of the so called first Moon landing, NATO sent over to the UK one of their gobshites to try and prove to us that the Moon landing was real..

A young and very pretty lady reporter asked the gobshite why was it that half of the original video tapes footage was blank and the other half missing?
He replied, well back in 1969 video tape was very expensive and it was normal procedure to record over video tape or blank it out for further use..The very bemused lady reporter responded by saying, are you trying to tell me that the video tapes would be recorded over or blanked out which showed the greatest achievement of mankind?? :confused:..The NATO gobshite cleared off :LOL:

TimeFlipper

This is why I blocked TimeFlipper. He never says anything relevant or beneficial to the thread. I don't really agree with much he says.
The reason why you "blocked me" was because i didnt believe in any of your claims that you have time-travelled..Where is your proof?
I dont really care if you disagree about most of what i have put, because everything i write about is actual fact and not fantasy, and im certainly not here to gain attention from everybody like you are Pegii...:)