What do you think aliens are?

What do you think aliens are?

• They are extraterrestrials from space

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • They are an alien species as far as we are concerned but they are actually Earthlings underground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are a secret government project

• They are humans in disguise with advanced tech

• They are fallen angels/demons

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • They are God's angels, or interdimensional beings

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • They are disembodied spirits who sometimes take a physical form

• They are us from the future

• All of the above, or a combination

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Hallucinations of mankind

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

NaturalPhilosopher

since the aether bubble has a certain size with a definite center...it would take quite a long time to colonize the entire universe all the galaxies and such.

So it's highly likely earth was in a different location in the way distant past.

Was my discovery that reincarnation is real for people BUT also for planets.
but it gets very strange.

anyways if you travel the real universe speed limit you can traverse the entire universe in 30 seconds.
full colonization is possible in the time frame.

Last edited:

walt willis

Imagine what we would do after a world nuclear war after humans have lived underground for 10,000 or more years?
Now you know just one type of alien among many others?

Contactee33

It may not be the aliens of flying saucer and other craft, but there are forces with interdimentional powers
These forces are able to implement upon a person the travel to another dimension
They also are capable of time travel
I have never seen a being but have received notice from the Christian Monks
Unless even that was trickery. Nature itself may have an eye on us

Noah_A_S

1. adjective
belonging to a foreign country or nation.

1. noun
a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
"an illegal alien"

Alien = E.T. not of this world.

EDIT: However that does not go without saying I do believe in Extra Dimensions, other planes of existence, spatial realms, or even parallel worlds, universes. Maybe one day we'll find a way to tap into them. Maybe we already have. who knows...

Noah_A_S

An alien might very well be something that is considered not for our Earth in the same way we consider a parallel version of yourself/myself/ anyone really doing what they do, going about their day-to-day buisines, instead of saying they could be from another planet that is. it's just a theory though. but I still stand by my original theory that aliens are from other planets as well. :)

NaturalPhilosopher

An alien might very well be something that is considered not for our Earth in the same way we consider a parallel version of yourself/myself/ anyone really doing what they do, going about their day-to-day buisines, instead of saying they could be from another planet that is. it's just a theory though. but I still stand by my original theory that aliens are from other planets as well. :)
why do they have arms, legs, eyes, mouth, nose and ears?