Debate What do you think would happen if government disclosed alien existence?

nvangogh

The only reason that makes sense to me is what Dr Steven Greer says. They are covering up technology, anti gravity, free energy systems so 'they' can carry on making money on oil etc.

Poison Pen

We do not have the weapons to protect us from UFO visitors and watchers. Simply because you can see in HANGAR 1 we shot missiles that they captured and sent back to the Navy Ships. Their technology is far superior than ours for at least 600 to 1000 years....

Our last civilization (~Atlantis) had technology that can see 5000 light years of planet details. It is a million times more powerful in technology than N. Bombs. But since we do not talk about it, we can not get there. And those people are connected to the higher ups. So, you can talk all you want....we have people who understand the stuff...but nothing will happen.

For example we can not design 50,000 Tesla systems let alone 100,000 Tesla for major ships....

Our last civilization (~Atlantis) had technology that can see 5000 light years of planet details.

There is no proof Atlantis even existed.

We do not have the weapons to protect us from UFO visitors and watchers.

I would have to disagree here. Most fighter jets can take out targets 10 miles away and the intended target will never see them. With lazer and smart bombs they could put one right up the old poop chute of an alien craft and they would never see it coming. Of course all this depends on weather or not you buy into Hollywood movies like "Independence Day" and others.

Simply because you can see in HANGAR 1 we shot missiles that they captured and sent back to the Navy Ships.

I have to ask but where is the documentation for this? Not trying to be contrite just wondering where your source is for this.

Krish

We do not have the weapons to protect us from UFO visitors and watchers. Simply because you can see in HANGAR 1 we shot missiles that they captured and sent back to the Navy Ships. Their technology is far superior than ours for at least 600 to 1000 years....

Our last civilization (~Atlantis) had technology that can see 5000 light years of planet details. It is a million times more powerful in technology than N. Bombs. But since we do not talk about it, we can not get there. And those people are connected to the higher ups. So, you can talk all you want....we have people who understand the stuff...but nothing will happen.

For example we can not design 50,000 Tesla systems let alone 100,000 Tesla for major ships....

Our last civilization (~Atlantis) had technology that can see 5000 light years of planet details.

I would have to disagree here. Most fighter jets can take out targets 10 miles away and the intended target will never see them. With lazer and smart bombs they could put one right up the old poop chute of an alien craft and they would never see it coming. Of course all this depends on weather or not you buy into Hollywood movies like "Independence Day" and others.

Simply because you can see in HANGAR 1 we shot missiles that they captured and sent back to the Navy Ships.

I have to ask but where is the documentation for this? Not trying to be contrite just wondering where your source is for this.

You are so smart...Are you still a Human? If so, sign up with US Navy and have a super high clearance and find out...it is so easy...instead ...shouting people on stupid stuff...

AAA

What do you think would happen if government disclosed alien existence?

What would happen if they were very deliberate in disclosing their own existence ...as in showing up in mass, parking a mother ship in plain view like in movies?

Poison Pen

You are so smart...Are you still a Human? If so, sign up with US Navy and have a super high clearance and find out...it is so easy...instead ...shouting people on stupid stuff...

Not shouting at any one that I know of. Just ask for some evidence of missiles shot at UFOs being returned to Naval vessels. If you don't have it thats fine because chances are it don't exist.

Krish

Hangar 1: The UFO Files (2014) s02e01 Episode Script | SS

BUT...nothing exits outside your home...that is for sure...because I do not carry those evidence with me. It is all data that really does not exist outside your brain....all is what it is....imbeciles are what they do...nothing else is important....and as they say trolling apparently works in Paranormalis too...good luck...

Poison Pen

BUT...nothing exits outside your home...that is for sure...because I do not carry those evidence with me. It is all data that really does not exist outside your brain....all is what it is....imbeciles are what they do...nothing else is important....and as they say trolling apparently works in Paranormalis too...good luck...

and as they say trolling apparently works in Paranormalis too...good luck..

Not trolling. I ask for evidence of your claim and yet you say you do not carry it around with you. Yet you have the entire web at your disposal to back up the claim yet you don't. With 200+ posts I am hardly a troll. And thus far I have not encountered any trolls here or anyone that I would even consider one. Now you can accept what your told as fact and look no further thats fine by me.But if some one tells you the moon is made of green cheese you going to hitchhike to the moon for a piece of the cheese?

Krish

and as they say trolling apparently works in Paranormalis too...good luck..

Not trolling. I ask for evidence of your claim and yet you say you do not carry it around with you. Yet you have the entire web at your disposal to back up the claim yet you don't. With 200+ posts I am hardly a troll. And thus far I have not encountered any trolls here or anyone that I would even consider one. Now you can accept what your told as fact and look no further thats fine by me.But if some one tells you the moon is made of green cheese you going to hitchhike to the moon for a piece of the cheese?

And you could not Google it? Are you on the Moon that Google does not go?...and you wrote 200+ posts and do not know what Google is...interesting...