What events can increase a chance of time travel possibility?

Frederick35

What events can increase a chance of time travel possibility? I think there are many possibilities. Probably if scientists will create machine that allows to explore universe really fast the chance of time travel will be increased.

TimeFlipper

Hi Frederick and welcome to Paranormalis :)
I believe your question may have arisen from watching the movie Paycheck, and you will receive many ideas from our members on how to create a time-machine :) Enjoy your time with us and i look forward to seeing many more postings from you :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What events can increase a chance of time travel possibility? I think there are many possibilities. Probably if scientists will create machine that allows to explore universe really fast the chance of time travel will be increased.

Finding a time machine would be big one. :D

TimeFlipper

Finding a time machine would be big one. :D
But Paula how would you know its a time machine?..Doctor Who has his time-machine disguised as a Police Box :p:D

Tron1

If you made it to the future like some of us have you'd see destruction because that would mean isis attacked us. Ive been seen, not conquered.

Tron1

for years i wanted an hdr i dreamt of it so often that i didnt have one someone helped me invision that i time travelled, I will be writing a book very soon explaining all of it had another device through another friend who was a dimensional traveler. i can't talk to this person because he is dead, it is not a hoax i have many conversations encoded. i only had one thing or two to fix in my past conventional time traveler type of thing. the experiences got weird.

Frederick35

What is the best device that allows to find out as many new physical laws as possible? One of them can explain how to change past.