What if Lovecraft was right?

MartinTower

I haven't researched about hyperboreans yet but i discovered that what Little Doctor was saying about Dracula having a link to them is true. There was a guy from that country that confirmed that there are legends about them in the area.

MartinTower

What i don't get is what happened when an hyperborean died, did he get swallowed by the dragon beyond the black hole or what? I even talked with a guy from Kailash that confirmed that there was Shiva technology in a cave hidden and that Shiva was actually a Transformer, a kind of hyperborean also, because they also turn into a gnostic vehicle that his their holy mountain in another dimension in their black hole eyes that are like zooming machines of the mating between the female and the male principle.. so the mountain would be their lingam. Wtf is going on, what even are people worshiping if it is something artificial o_O

lamdo263

What i don't get is what happened when an hyperborean died, did he get swallowed by the dragon beyond the black hole or what? I even talked with a guy from Kailash that confirmed that there was Shiva technology in a cave hidden and that Shiva was actually a Transformer, a kind of hyperborean also, because they also turn into a gnostic vehicle that his their holy mountain in another dimension in their black hole eyes that are like zooming machines of the mating between the female and the male principle.. so the mountain would be their lingam. Wtf is going on, what even are people worshiping if it is something artificial o_O
From the information out of my primary text, the hyperborean were residents of Lemuria that had a developed third eye. I don't know or understand anything else your'e talking about however?