What if the HDR isn't the way to go in TT.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well as long as you basing your theory on something that is not real, why not use Leprechaun magic instead? That would make more sense to use magic.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was just thinking. There are so many forums on the HDR and how you would use it for time travel but I was thinking. Einstein himself (no, not you Einstein) thought that if you could travel through time it would be by going at the speed of light. But how do you go at the speed of light? That's where my theory kicks in. What if you used some sort of car and in the engine you put in Neutrinos. It has been proven that they can go faster then the speed of light. Just a thought, science and even physics says it's easy to time travel if Einsteins theory is right, my theory is right, and be able to obtain these particles.

Humans can't survive traveling the speed of light. I'm sure a car engine going that fast would fall apart as well. How about opening a portal? I've personally never believed that traveling at the speed of light is a requirement to time travel, but I'm not a scientist by any means.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I was just thinking. There are so many forums on the HDR and how you would use it for time travel but I was thinking. Einstein himself (no, not you Einstein) thought that if you could travel through time it would be by going at the speed of light. But how do you go at the speed of light? That's where my theory kicks in. What if you used some sort of car and in the engine you put in Neutrinos. It has been proven that they can go faster then the speed of light. Just a thought, science and even physics says it's easy to time travel if Einsteins theory is right, my theory is right, and be able to obtain these particles.

Humans can't survive traveling the speed of light. I'm sure a car engine going that fast would fall apart as well. How about opening a portal? I've personally never believed that traveling at the speed of light is a requirement to time travel, but I'm not a scientist by any means.
Well, the car wouldn't fall apart, it would have more of a chance of going on fire. You would need a stronger radiator.