What if time dilation is not real

Angelhoney

Ok, what do you guys think time is?
For me if time is really real then we should be able to access both the future and the past, stop the time and stretch it or shrink it. That will imply that every moment that we have ever experienced always exist, it's infinite. These moments are stored somewhere in time and we should be able to acces a certain moment, change it then put it back where it was.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

As you already know, my idea of time dilation only means when time is stopped, otherwise there is no other description of what it could mean
My personal view on time per se, is that it prevents every action and reaction from happening all at once, a sort of "sequencer" :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think time is the total effect of all the basic forces together. So each basic force has to be manipulated and recombined with the others to produce a different total outcome in the flow of time.

tflofasho

@Einstien what you are saying makes alot of sense. This perhaps confirms my fear that time dilation is not real and maybe time itself doesn't exist. Bye bye my time travel hopes :'(

Personally I think the reason we are being misdirected with theory is because they don't want us to find out time travel is probably much simpler than what they are trying to make us believe.

I mean, science and philosophy has always been concerned about the idea of keep it simple stupid for the sake of making it easier since science is hard enough as it is.

So truth is, I believe this.