What if......

pieceofaman

What if......

Imagine if there were :

1. no countries and everything would be a wide space of land where everyone could roam freely.
2. no people that would hate or get angry. what if these emotions could not be experienced by humans?
3. no religions
4. What if everyone was born with a tremendous amount of empathy and understanding through some sort of spiritual awareness

How different would the world be?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: What if......

This reminds me of Imagine by John Lennon ;)

Not sure any of us could totally comprehend a world like that. Most every action taken by humans is fueled by the desire for personal gain.

Wtcthsky

Great thoughts. Are you channeling John Lennon?

M16 Grenadier

I have absolute doubt that would work.

Eventually, people will be less racist and prejudice to their fellow man, but the differences will still be there, just that they will be ignored.

Kreeper

Differences are not only fine but necessary. Imagine if we were all the same. That would be boring. We could all be different and still get along if we didn't have the politicians, media and religious leaders telling us we we are better than "those people". Another obstale we must overcome is the stereotyping of people. That only leads to more mistrust, suspicion and hatred. People should try to be more equal oportunity in their hating. Take me for example. I hate on an individual basis based on their actions towards me. (Or my family.) lol

Really though, I try not to hate. I have had WAAAAYYY too much anger in my life and worked very hard at controlling it to go there again. What I have become good at, perhaps too good, is seeing things from more than one perspective. That old saying that "there are always two sides to every story" is only partially right. There are always many sides to every story. We would all be more understanding of and less apt to attack each other if we would remember that and try our best to understand "their" view. Life is just far too short to spend it angry.