Media What is an Abductee?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm not a troll, I'm just skeptical.

More than likely a total newbee to the idea of being an abductee. Travel over to YouTube and check out Roger Lear. He's a surgeon that has removed alien implanted objects from people that have been abducted. Roger Lear adds the scientific credibility needed to accept abductees as being something real.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey Einstein, just curious. Does this video show any of the actual implants he removed? If so, I may be inspired to put this up on Apple TV this weekend.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes. Also independent analysis by qualified labs that verify these implants are manufactured devices with technology that we have not developed yet. We just recently discovered how to make carbon nano-tubes. Yet some of these removed implants are more than 30 years old.

Sunny0102

I had a very strange experience when I was younger, which I could never explain. I was awoken from sleep because of a bright white light shining through my bedroom window. The strange part was that it was the middle of the night & my bedroom was on the second floor, facing the backyard. So absolutely no way it could've been car headlights or anything else. It was like a large spotlight shining into my room. That's the last thing I saw. I blacked out completely & woke up at the foot of my bed. I know for an absolute fact that I wasn't dreaming either, there was nothing dreamlike about it & this experience has been engrained into my memory ever since. Nothing of this sort has ever happened again. Though, reading around lately, I've seen this is a common factor of an alien abduction? Could that really be?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I had a very strange experience when I was younger, which I could never explain. I was awoken from sleep because of a bright white light shining through my bedroom window. The strange part was that it was the middle of the night & my bedroom was on the second floor, facing the backyard. So absolutely no way it could've been car headlights or anything else. It was like a large spotlight shining into my room. That's the last thing I saw. I blacked out completely & woke up at the foot of my bed. I know for an absolute fact that I wasn't dreaming either, there was nothing dreamlike about it & this experience has been engrained into my memory ever since. Nothing of this sort has ever happened again. Though, reading around lately, I've seen this is a common factor of an alien abduction? Could that really be?
Hmm...It could be possible...
Did anyone else in your house experience anything also? Or notice anything strange?

Sunny0102

No, I remember mentioning it to my parents & I'm sure they probably thought I was just playing around. Plus, their bedroom was on the first floor, facing the front of the house. The room next to mine was empty, it belonged to my older sister, who had already moved out at that point.

Sam Slagg

My definition, based on my experiences only, would be this; a very unfortunate soul who has been taken against their will and violated over and over and over by intelligent beings who do not resemble the human being. Referring to them as "aliens" implies that I know where they come from, which I don't.