What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic Christian

Evil is the absence of God,

Yahweh is synonymous with evil, if you read the bible right.

It says he creates all evils for his pleasure. No guff.

Yahweh is the epitome of evil, unless you have something worse than genocide of near everything to name some other entity for.

Right?

Go by the body count and vote for Satan. She is ok.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Where have I personally, even remotely said this?

Show me....until then, I bid you farewell.

Regards
Wind7
You said you were a Christian.

They adore a genocidal god.

If you are to take their label, you have to take the garbage that comes with it.

I am always careful to put Gnostic before Christian for myself to show the moral difference.

If you think Yahweh, homophobia and misogyny to be evil, as I do, apologies.

If not, why call yourself Christian?

Regards
DL

Wind7

Staff
^^^ I will best you with an answer to your diversion. ^^^

You said you were a Christian.
I am.
They adore a genocidal god.
I do?
If you are to take their label, you have to take the garbage that comes with it.
No, I don't have to take YOU as seriously as most other garbage.
I've heard from better.
I am always careful to put Gnostic before Christian for myself to show the moral difference.
Oh for goodness sakes....Don't slip up!
If you think Yahweh, homophobia and misogyny to be evil, as I do, apologies.
God isn't evil. Get over yourself.
If not, why call yourself Christian?

One God. One Son. One Holy Spirit that flows through us all.......
Regards
DL

So, Instead of answering the question put forth, you take A Typical Coward's Stance to attack without truthfully answering the question put to you...??

You're not worth my time any further....but of course you will be compelled to answer...to bait me further...This is what you do DL.

You should be thankful that there is a God for you to hate....You'd be awfully lonely without him.

Now, Answer my question. > What is God?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

^^^ I will best you with an answer to your diversion. ^^^

I am.

I do?

No, I don't have to take YOU as seriously as most other garbage.
I've heard from better.

Oh for goodness sakes....Don't slip up!

God isn't evil. Get over yourself.

One God. One Son. One Holy Spirit that flows through us all.......

So, Instead of answering the question put forth, you take A Typical Coward's Stance to attack without truthfully answering the question put to you...??

You're not worth my time any further....but of course you will be compelled to answer...to bait me further...This is what you do DL.

You should be thankful that there is a God for you to hate....You'd be awfully lonely without him.

Now, Answer my question. > What is God?
When an immoral piece of garbage like you denies the genocidal character of Yahweh, you show how dim your moral mind is.

Regards
DL

Wind7

Staff
When an immoral piece of garbage like you denies the genocidal character of Yahweh, you show how dim your moral mind is.

Regards
DL
Another divertive and cowardly attack?

Question to self, "Should I even continue to reply to this one,
whom cannot even get it right by representing itself after a Pseudo Cartoon Character?

Well...The Avatar does befit such a wretch.....A Phony whom considers itself a god as well?"

You don't rattle me kaa.
Not in the very least.

Now, Answer My Question> What is God?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Another divertive and cowardly attack?

Question to self, "Should I even continue to reply to this one,
whom cannot even get it right by representing itself after a Pseudo Cartoon Character?

Well...The Avatar does befit such a wretch.....A Phony whom considers itself a god as well?"

You don't rattle me kaa.
Not in the very least.

Now, Answer My Question> What is God?
Attacking an avatar.

You are too stupid for me.

Regards
DL

Wind7

Staff
Attacking an avatar.

You are too stupid for me.

Regards
DL
Again, a diversion?

Do you actually believe that by calling me derogatory names that I will just go away?

What are you afraid of?

Okay, Avatars are usually used to interpret it's user...no?

You corrected me on it, once.

>(Egyptian) "Ka became Kaa." (Cartoon)<

Ka, in ancient Egyptian religion, with the ba and the akh, a principal aspect of the soul of a human being or of a god.

(Source)> Ka | Egyptian religion

And....You DO seem to think you're better than most as, most of your posts are demeaning
and somewhat arrogant towards others, no?

I just gave you a small sip of your own medicine, that's all.

You began attacking ME shortly after I stated truth that, I am indeed a Christian.
I will defend myself wherever necessary.

Now...Go back and just look at my first posts to you, see whom attacked first?
Hint>(It Wasn't me.)

I have helped many people whom were in need during times of crises in their personal lives.
I didn't do this through a church venturing or for any gainful purpose.

I volunteer my time, every time....Because I can.

I have led a very interesting life caught somewhere between modern day sciences
and also the Religious, some of which I do not agree with, but
unlike you, I won't waste my energy calling people stupid, garbage, or (insert insult)

So.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a simple answer to my repeated question, it requires a strength.

Now, Answer My Question > What is God?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

And....You DO seem to think you're better than most as, most of your posts are demeaning
and somewhat arrogant towards others, no?

Now, Answer My Question > What is God?
I am.

Prove me wrong.

To your last.
I do not so much demean as chastise the immoral in the hopes that they will look at theirs and see the evil they do.

You see that as negative while the bible says it is an act of love.

Regards
DL

lamdo263

If God is outside of space and time, he sees everything happening at the same time. There is evil in this world and he doesn't stop it. There are only two options: 1. He's a sick fuck and created all of this theater just for his entertainment. 2. He can't change nothing because he is outside of time. He can't even change himself because there is no change in eternity. He just is. And if it's option 2, he has no control over the world. Or maybe we are supposed to be united to him but the reptilians are creating linear time using planet saturn. Maybe the gnostics were right and we are feeding with our suffering energy a giant demiurge. If Yahwe is real, I don't know what to say. He could have prevented all the suffering and pain. But he had to follow the script he wrote without caring of the suffering of humans. Maybe it's all a joke. Maybe we are part of a gigantic consciousness. A mind. And if that is true, what kind of sick mind would create such a hell like this.
I can't resist this, because I've been looking at this same stupid title, for this question for I don't know how long. Forgive me, because I can't contain it any longer. The answer in a lighter way of thinking is rhetorical, {
What is God?
Baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more } Complete with music and danced to script
A special thank you to A to Z Lyrics dot com, where you can find the lyrics that you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.