What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

A thing that is produced by our instincts.

Thank nature for making us all sinners.
The suffering in the world exist because the world let it happen. We have the resurces for wealth for everyone on the planet. But
the governments and the people do not agree and the rich people including the rich companies and banks dont want to help the poor people, although they have enough wealth for that.

Christianity once knew this and still sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to gods plan.

Evil and sin is also a must have for us as a part of nature.
I dont think that those people knew this. They were mostly uneducated even those people in the church did not have the information available we have now.

Gnostic Christian

The suffering in the world exist because the world let it happen. We have the resurces for wealth for everyone on the planet. But
the governments and the people do not agree and the rich people including the rich companies and banks dont want to help the poor people, although they have enough wealth for that.

I dont think that those people knew this. They were mostly uneducated even those people in the church did not have the information available we have now.

I agree that religious officials are not the brightest, yet look at the numbers of followers who follow stupid religious liars.

We are still as stupid about religions as our handlers want us to be. In fact, we have devolved to even a more stupid state, as few of the intelligentsia believed the B.S. we do today.

Stupid is as stupid believes.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

Been there and done that. All a religion is is a tribe and being tribal and insecure is in our DNA.

Logos and science always trumps mythos.
I agree. (y) I want to add all groups are tribal. That is why I am also sceptical about identity politics (both kinds of identity politics, those of the left and those of the right parties) and politics in general, because they separate in groups.

I agree that religious officials are not the brightest, yet look at the numbers of followers who follow stupid religious liars.

We are still as stupid about religions as our handlers want us to be. In fact, we have devolved to even a more stupid state, as few of the intelligentsia believed the B.S. we do today.

Stupid is as stupid believes.
Well, I think the intelligent people are less religious that is true. There are studies on that, but you cannot generalize :eek: (shocking reaction). That are averages :eek::eek::eek:.

I think that is because the most religious books (bible, koran, but also a lot of non-abrahamitic religious texts) contradict themselves. There are exceptions: if you only view a part of the book and reject the other parts like you accept the gospels of the New Testament (the teachings of Jesus), then it is logical.

There are spiritual teaching that are not like that like some Shamanic or some Hermetic schools. They dont contradict themselves. So you believe in a thing like the astral plane or beings in the astral, if you can experience it. The same is true with magical practices or meditation experiences in shamanism and hermeticism.

Furthermore, the more people have the same experiences the more true it should be for you. Even if you dont have that abilities. That is in sync with science.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

I agree. (y) I want to add all groups are tribal. That is why I am also sceptical about identity politics (both kinds of identity politics, those of the left and those of the right parties) and politics in general, because they separate in groups.

Well, I think the intelligent people are less religious that is true. There are studies on that, but you cannot generalize :eek: (shocking reaction). That are averages :eek::eek::eek:.

I think that is because the most religious books (bible, koran, but also a lot of non-abrahamitic religious texts) contradict themselves. There are exceptions: if you only view a part of the book and reject the other parts like you accept the gospels of the New Testament (the teachings of Jesus), then it is logical.

There are spiritual teaching that are not like that like some Shamanic or some Hermetic schools. They dont contradict themselves. So you believe in a thing like the astral plane or beings in the astral, if you can experience it. The same is true with magical practices or meditation experiences in shamanism and hermeticism.

Furthermore, the more people have the same experiences the more true it should be for you. Even if you dont have that abilities. That is in sync with science.

Not too shabby.

We can generalize on atheists as long as it is not imaginary and can be backed up.

I hold a belief in telepathy, from 2 experiences. One I can prove because my victim is still alive. The second was to what I calla cosmic consciousness.

Mental waves can reach others, but they cannot bring bodies or eyes with them. For that reason, I deo not hold to astral projection.

Nothing worthy has even been done with it or we would know about it.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Then drop out of your tribe and become a nihilist.

??

Why?

I said nothing of life being worthless.

I just said that I feel sorry for those who have let their minds deteriorate by a belief is the supernatural.

They remain as children in adult bodies. They never put away the things of children, even as scriptures are clear that they should grow up.

Regards
DL

NaturalPhilosopher

??

Why?

I said nothing of life being worthless.

I just said that I feel sorry for those who have let their minds deteriorate by a belief is the supernatural.

They remain as children in adult bodies. They never put away the things of children, even as scriptures are clear that they should grow up.

Regards
DL
you have absolutely no idea how corrupt physics is.
they made serious foundational mistakes.

tesla physics unifies all of science and surprisingly backs up the craziest claims in the bible

atheists the the most lost, they just replace secular belief in god with secular belief in physics
both religion and science both have intentional errors in them.
fortunately the real science(when corrected from mistakes) also ends up correcting the intentional errors in the bible.

one corrects the other
this is the advanced class

Gnostic Christian

you have absolutely no idea how corrupt physics is.
they made serious foundational mistakes.

tesla physics unifies all of science and surprisingly backs up the craziest claims in the bible

atheists the the most lost, they just replace secular belief in god with secular belief in physics
both religion and science both have intentional errors in them.
fortunately the real science(when corrected from mistakes) also ends up correcting the intentional errors in the bible.

one corrects the other
this is the advanced class

Physics???

Who was talking physics?

As to atheist, I am not one but think they are a lot more moral than the religious who are hanging on to their homophobia and misogyny.

What intentional errors do you see in the Christian myth? Why were they inserted?

What foundational error is physics making.

Regards
DL

NaturalPhilosopher

Physics???

Who was talking physics?

As to atheist, I am not one but think they are a lot more moral than the religious who are hanging on to their homophobia and misogyny.

What intentional errors do you see in the Christian myth? Why were they inserted?

What foundational error is physics making.

Regards
DL
they were inserted intentionally to cause people to experience cognitive dissodence. Like saying god is love itself but then you're gonna burn for all eternity if you don't please him. The original scriptures didn't have any of that but those are of course strictly secret.

Mainly they changed the order of events, the locations, ages are much older and names changed. With that being said noah's flood, tower of babylon, exodus, moses, david & solomon, jesus, and revelation prophecies are all real. They did it mainly in the old testament to hide the connection to egypt and to atlantis.

here's a tidbit, tower of babylon was in the mid atlantic, when it sank their refugees went to every area of the world, sound familiar? Even edgar cayce the sleeping prophet from the 20's was asked when he was in a tracelike state 'who built the great pyramid' He said 'atlantean refugees that landed in turkey went down and built the great pyramid 12,500yrs ago'...
what else supposedly landed in turkey? cough, noah, cough

bible says tower of babylon was after noah's flood not before. So if true, what else was changed?
think egypt..

anyways atlanteans destroyed themselves by going to war with their colonies. they sank themselves by destablizing the volcanic mid atlantic ridge with their technology. God didn't do it. Ya find proof of atlantis only on the ocean floor and underground. Gov built bases ontop of the old atlantean underground installations

One of the colonies was egypt, that's why it was rebuilt by the refugees. Like how if we had nuclear war we'd go in and rebuild chicago, new york, etc. We're in a post apocalyptic feudal society, post the atlantean disaster. The world pole shift and flood wasn't a reboot attempt by god, was a complete takeover by bad guys.

the foundational errors in physics are extreme. They made a singular mistake.
that electric and magnetic fields are potential energy. They're not, they're hidden vectors.
that screwed up absolutely everything.
with that simple mistake, all of science is in error, physics is the master science of chemistry, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, relativity, particle physics, nuclear physics, everything. This is why atheists are the most lost, both religion and science were created with intentional errors.

that being said cars, airplanes, radio, cellphones, computers, medicine still works but think of it a bit differently. The mistake eliminated the more incredible applications. Like a "lie of omission". Where you didn't lie to someone but you intentionally didn't include more information to create a full picture. You allow someone to make an incorrect conclusion on their own. Bible did the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.