What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

Not too shabby.

We can generalize on atheists as long as it is not imaginary and can be backed up.

I do not agree, because of the things I mentioned.

I hold a belief in telepathy, from 2 experiences. One I can prove because my victim is still alive. The second was to what I calla cosmic consciousness.

Mental waves can reach others, but they cannot bring bodies or eyes with them. For that reason, I deo not hold to astral projection.

Nothing worthy has even been done with it or we would know about it.
Yes that is what I meant. Scientists do nothing different.

If the science of astral projection is known, I think that will be different for you. I heard that that will happen in the future. There will be devices, that can see those astral beings.

Edit: You should learn to use telepathy without harming others. According to a lot of teachings that should be rather normal.

Last edited:

981cav

??

Why?

I said nothing of life being worthless.

I just said that I feel sorry for those who have let their minds deteriorate by a belief is the supernatural.

They remain as children in adult bodies. They never put away the things of children, even as scriptures are clear that they should grow up.

Regards
DL

El oh el you must be so blinded by your arrogance and hubris that you fail to see how hypocritical you sound. You say you've study the early texts and mythos but still fail to grasp they are all cut from the same cloth. Yes even your gnostic gospels. Yet claim your particular brand is superior to the rest. Even going as far to bad mouth everyone and everything else because they got it wrong and you're right. Claiming moral superiority but not acting superior. Claiming everything else is tribalism yet you still claim a tribe a tribe of the I am if you will. Funny thing is I fancy myself a god too but in my tribe weapons are our religion. So how much you wanna bet my god is more powerful than yours.

Gnostic Christian

I do not agree, because of the things I mentioned.

Yes that is what I meant. Scientists do nothing different.

If the science of astral projection is known, I think that will be different for you. I heard that that will happen in the future. There will be devices, that can see those astral beings.

Edit: You should learn to use telepathy without harming others. According to a lot of teachings that should be rather normal.

I have though of the good and evils of telepathy and disagree.

I would dearly love to do evil to those who are escaping the law, by bringing them to justice. They will think it evil but I would see it as justice. So would their victims.

The future science will show if we are smart or just gullible in these days when many believe stupid ideas and unproven concepts.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

El oh el you must be so blinded by your arrogance and hubris that you fail to see how hypocritical you sound. You say you've study the early texts and mythos but still fail to grasp they are all cut from the same cloth. Yes even your gnostic gospels. Yet claim your particular brand is superior to the rest. Even going as far to bad mouth everyone and everything else because they got it wrong and you're right. Claiming moral superiority but not acting superior. Claiming everything else is tribalism yet you still claim a tribe a tribe of the I am if you will. Funny thing is I fancy myself a god too but in my tribe weapons are our religion. So how much you wanna bet my god is more powerful than yours.

So you base your religion on how well you can kill others. Interesting.

Come to Canada, ass hole, and we will take to the bush and see who comes out.

Yes those who used inquisitions and jihads got things wrong.

That happens when one follows a genocidal prick o0f a god like Yahweh.

I agree that religions are all tribal groups. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You lack the I.Q.

Gnostic Christians are definitely more moral. We condemn genocidal god to hell, where they belong, and do not venerate mass murdering the way Christians do.

Care to argue morals?

I did not think so. Most Christians cringe what asked about their vile moral sense.

Regards
DL

981cav

So you base your religion on how well you can kill others. Interesting.

Come to Canada, ass hole, and we will take to the bush and see who comes out.

Yes those who used inquisitions and jihads got things wrong.

That happens when one follows a genocidal prick o0f a god like Yahweh.

I agree that religions are all tribal groups. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You lack the I.Q.

Gnostic Christians are definitely more moral. We condemn genocidal god to hell, where they belong, and do not venerate mass murdering the way Christians do.

Care to argue morals?

I did not think so. Most Christians cringe what asked about their vile moral sense.

Regards
DL
I've lived in the "bush" you weak Canucks your country is nothing more than Americas freezer your syrup isnt even good and that's your claim to fame. Got all uptight cause you know I'm right and you cant admit it cope harder next time leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.