What is God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

I have though of the good and evils of telepathy and disagree.

I would dearly love to do evil to those who are escaping the law, by bringing them to justice. They will think it evil but I would see it as justice. So would their victims.

The future science will show if we are smart or just gullible in these days when many believe stupid ideas and unproven concepts.
hm. I think you meant energy vampirism. You can suck the energy or give someone energy. That is also magic but something different, in my opinion. Some people like you call thattelepathy. But I mean with telepathy that you can talk with others, send them pictures, or ideas. That does not necessarily work with everybody. The receiver has to be good and evolved, too.

Of course, you can send feelings. that are the beginnings of telepathy for some people but not that what I meant. I meant an information transfer.

Harte

I've lived in the "bush" you weak Canucks your country is nothing more than Americas freezer your syrup isnt even good and that's your claim to fame. Got all uptight cause you know I'm right and you cant admit it cope harder next time leaf.
Oh. Canada.

Harte

ETA: Don't lie. That syrup is the Bomb.

H.

Gnostic Christian

Sorry I dont even have a dog in this fight but dude was just rubbing me the wrong way with his hollier then thou attitude towards all the people that do subscribe to all the other religions he was downgrading.

I downgrade what deserves downgrading and uplift what deserves uplifting.

Note that I downgrade religions that upgrade genocide, homophobia and misogyny.

If you don't, you have the same sickening morals as Christians and Muslims.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

hm. I think you meant energy vampirism.

Nope. Never heard of it.

You can suck the energy or give someone energy. That is also magic but something different, in my opinion.

Sounds more like the faith healers that are mostly liars.

Some people like you call thattelepathy.

Not people like me as you can see.

But I mean with telepathy that you can talk with others, send them pictures, or ideas. That does not necessarily work with everybody. The receiver has to be good and evolved, too.

Not really. Cats and dogs are better targets than humans. In my limited experience.

My observations are while trying to activate telepathy and should be seen as anecdotal. My observations are not science, unless replicated.

Of course, you can send feelings. that are the beginnings of telepathy for some people but not that what I meant. I meant an information transfer.

That transfer was automatic in the case of my wife and I.

When my mind found hers, she knew it was me.

Regards
DL

981cav

I downgrade what deserves downgrading and uplift what deserves uplifting.

Note that I downgrade religions that upgrade genocide, homophobia and misogyny.

If you don't, you have the same sickening morals as Christians and Muslims.

Regards
DL
You sound like a far left antifa twink

alpha centauri

Nope. Never heard of it.
Sounds more like the faith healers that are mostly liars.
Not people like me as you can see.
Well. The term "Energy vampirism" is something that is also used by people that dont believe in magic. if somebody drains your energy, he/she/it is an energy vampire.

Not really. Cats and dogs are better targets than humans. In my limited experience.

My observations are while trying to activate telepathy and should be seen as anecdotal. My observations are not science, unless replicated.
You can only replicate it, when you have the abilities and for that you have to be evolved.

The most common energy transfer is the sexual energy transfer and that is different for male and female. But you learn to transfer both kinds of energy if you are more adept. That does not mean you will be androgyn. You have both energies in a good balance. So you are either male, female or androgyn. You decide as a witch/magician and can change it at every time.
So cat and dogs are usually not that intelligent that they understand you. That is why I think you transfer feelings to them. That is also magic but different. I dont call that telepathy others do.

That transfer was automatic in the case of my wife and I.

When my mind found hers, she knew it was me.

Äääh. Yes. The law of one describes the energy transfers very well, in my opinion.
I dont think you are interested. But I will post it nevertheless.

alpha centauri

Thanks for the information.

Especially what you put where you used this term. "witch/magician".

I like the notions but do not quite think those terms apply.
The best definition of magic is that magic is the change of consciousness at will. Sex, the placebo effect, meditation, learning and strengthening empathy all belong to magic. There are a lot of techniques that are magical. Everybody does magic. A Witch/magician is a self-description. That does not necessarily mean you have more abilities than others that dont believe in magic.

If so, I hope I find a book or magic soon.

I found enough books about the topic. But thanks. I am mainly here to discuss with other people and improve my English and not to search for magical books. I already know enough books.

My last apotheosis was way too long ago.
I dont like the word "apotheosis". A lot of the people try to learn magic for selfish reasons and a lot of witches/magicians feel special or superior to others and probably feel like Gods and therefore they consider others as less worthy than them and feel that their groups are superior to other groups. They are on the negative (separating) path. The positive path is the path of unity. You accept and love everybody. Everybody should be equal (according to their value).

Status
Not open for further replies.